how come men try to break a womans spirit

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I am simple though. Just buy me stuff and fukk me and simp me. I dont really care about having a gf cuz we weren official, Im more hurt by the other stuff. And I was gonna ask him to get me a gift but since I cussed him out and told him I hope he dies he wont get me one :sadcam:

So you were fine being the jumpoff, but got mad when u were ultimately treated like one?

:whoo:

I'm really trying to understand where the problem is? Why are you upset again? You gave him HPV!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
like many girls you did not realize you were just a easy lay for most men, you were not smart enough to tell teh difference between guys who actually would be committed to you and guys who just wanted to bust a nut and go, now you are most likely infected with untreatable stds. And the worse thing is i gurantee this nicca will call you up in a few days and you'll answer the phone and he'll be over smashing you again.

what do you offer any man that he would want to commit? maybe if you change up your whorish tendencies you would not be in such a position

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
OP it sounds like you got the

a lil bit yaself now lets be honest

:sadcam: dude was mean tho

If you're gonna end it you dont have to shyt on the other person but people do what they do :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
yeah I like that braille p*ssy
touch it and close my eyes and read a book:pachaha:
ole bumpy knuckle p*ssy:pachaha::pachaha:

i simp you differently tho
you and VIA are my babies
let my love suffocate you
and become reborn in my passion:obama:

cool for you.

like many girls you did not realize you were just a easy lay for most men, you were not smart enough to tell teh difference between guys who actually would be committed to you and guys who just wanted to bust a nut and go, now you are most likely infected with untreatable stds. And the worse thing is i gurantee this nicca will call you up in a few days and you'll answer the phone and he'll be over smashing you again.

what do you offer any man that he would want to commit? maybe if you change up your whorish tendencies you would not be in such a position

I like my whorish tendencies though

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
there is no hpv test for males that is certified by the fda so he';s lyin.

and 85% of women have hpv, whens the last time you got a pap test? have you even got the hpv vaccine? if so and you are sexual more than likely you have it.

everything else, there is two sides to every story, women always try to play the victim role, what really happened :beli:

:ohmy:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
lots of ways. The lemon curse is my preference. Take a lemon and insert a personal concern of victim. Stick pins and nails in lemon. Place in a jar with cursing oil and bury it or throw it in the ocean.

you should stick them pins in yo genital warts
and squeeze the lemon over them:yayo:

i still love u tho

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
lots of ways. The lemon curse is my preference. Take a lemon and insert a personal concern of victim. Stick pins and nails in lemon. Place in a jar with cursing oil and bury it or throw it in the ocean.

The+cross

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

U went through all that :snoop:

U musta really been mad :laff: :umad:

:snoop: @ u drivin to the beach furious about to flip ya lil carolla over some dude

:pacspit:

:pachaha: