how come men try to break a womans spirit

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
How old is this guy op?

I believe that him making you happy by giving you gifts and taking you out on dates convinced him that u was a simple broad and thats all he had to do to get the p*ssy.

Just a thought....

and aw yeah....Chaucer has more than likely pm'd every female on here because hes a horny mothafukka and all the way in Afghanistan :lolbron:

she gave that nikka a gift in return

dikk warts

she got nikka pubes lookin like

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:
:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:
:flabbynsick::flabbynsick:
:flabbynsick:

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
How old is this guy op?

I believe that him making you happy by giving you gifts and taking you out on dates convinced him that u was a simple broad and thats all he had to do to get the p*ssy.
Also, I'm not calling u a simple broad or anything but men are simple and they think simple shyt like that...they don't care about a female's emotions most of the time. :to:
Just a thought....

and aw yeah....Chaucer has more than likely pm'd every female on here because hes a horny mothafukka and all the way in Afghanistan :lolbron:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Sounds like he got his feelings hurt :skip:
Were u fukkin with other dudes??

:heh: @ the thread twist

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I am simple though. Just buy me stuff and fukk me and simp me. I dont really care about having a gf cuz we weren official, Im more hurt by the other stuff. And I was gonna ask him to get me a gift but since I cussed him out and told him I hope he dies he wont get me one :sadcam:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
The crazy thing is when I first met him I didnt take him serious. He pursued me telling me how much he missed me. Then he started being hot and cold one minute. I asked him if something was up but he said everything was fine...

so the fukk what bytch get the fukk outta here. i have been making twerk vids for a long time I didnt just start doin this shyt for yall. i show guys my videos and they have no problems with it..

This was your clue to leave. From one female to another, KNOW YOUR MAN, sure moods change, but hot and cold :yayo:

Don't make this mistake again

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
This was your clue to leave. From one female to another, KNOW YOUR MAN, sure moods change, but hot and cold :yayo:

Don't make this mistake again

YUUUUP! So true. Thats why I didnt put a hex on him because I know I played a small role...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He was soooo mean to me for no reason. This literally happened out of nowhere: First he accused me of giving him HPV (which I didnt because im clean) then admitted he's been in a relationship the whole time and told me i was just the jumpoff and how much better she was than me making fun of my body and all my flaws comparing her to me. Then when I started to cry he hung up in my face :ohhh:

Did I mention my 22nd bday is tommorow?

:(

there is no hpv test for males that is certified by the fda so he';s lyin.

and 85% of women have hpv, whens the last time you got a pap test? have you even got the hpv vaccine? if so and you are sexual more than likely you have it.

everything else, there is two sides to every story, women always try to play the victim role, what really happened :beli:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I am simple though. Just buy me stuff and fukk me and simp me. I dont really care about having a gf cuz we weren official, Im more hurt by the other stuff. And I was gonna ask him to get me a gift but since I cussed him out and told him I hope he dies he wont get me one :sadcam:

The thing is hun, men say how they love a simple chick and all but at the end of the day they love a challenge (well most of them do, the ones I've been with :ehh:)

So you showing how satisfied u was when he took u out on dates and him giving u gifts and u letting him hit had him thinking "damn this bytch letting me hit and all I'm doing is taking her out and buying her gifts? :pachaha:"

More than likely this other chick was a challenge and put her foot down with this nikka thru the door. :aicmon:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
u still mad boo? like ive dismissed you twice and you still here. you like bumpy p*ssy?
yeah I like that braille p*ssy
touch it and close my eyes and read a book:pachaha:
ole bumpy knuckle p*ssy:pachaha::pachaha:

i simp you differently tho
you and VIA are my babies
let my love suffocate you
and become reborn in my passion:obama:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
The thing is hun, men say how they love a simple chick and all but at the end of the day they love a challenge (well most of them do, the ones I've been with :ehh:)

So you showing how satisfied u was when he took u out on dates and him giving u gifts and u letting him hit had him thinking "damn this bytch letting me hit and all I'm doing is taking her out and buying her gifts? :pachaha:"

More than likely this other chick was a challenge and put her foot down with this nikka thru the door. :aicmon:

Nah nah this is incorrect :snoop:

let my love suffocate you
and become reborn in my passion:obama:

*saves line for future simpery* :leon: