How can Cyborg reach the modern prominence of BP?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyborg has never been a sidekick.....

He'll never be as big as Panther because there's no "Wish fulfillment" aspect to his character. Cyborg is a tragic hero who's constantly exploring the depth or lack of his own humanity after his accident. Black Panther is the pinnacle of Black Excellence and over the years more and more people have gravitated towards that.

Yea dude is tragic as fukk and u cant make him into a feeo good movie unless its the titans movie or him c00ning it up. He's a black man without his greatest weapon. His slong

:dame:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
No. Just facts. Black Panther was made like a big deal in that Avengers movie that me and millions of people who didn’t know who he was to want a movie from him.

Idk if anyone want a DC movie besides a Batman one tbh

which is why BvS despite reviews made almost $900 mil
which is why Suicide Squad made $745 million, won an OSCAR and is getting a sequel
which is why Wonder Woman CRUSHED entire BO last year and made over $800mil and is getting a sequel
JL didnt do squat but it turned a profit.

the universe continues

but yeah.. you're right no one wants any DC movies, what do i know, its not my job to make the company money...

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Cyborg was always a side character imo

BP not so much. Dude was a King with his own shyt that was always viewed as a peer if not better than some of the other heroes in the MCU

BP is like Batman without the backing/push Batman ever got. Cyborg was portrayed pretty well in JL to me so maybe his movie will be something big. BP was never a sidekick even in the Avengers.

THIS !! despite the fake news and all the other bs, Borg actually felt useful in JL, he held hiw own and didnt feel like a liability, i feel like his solo movie would work if kept grounded on a drama like scale mixed with a bit of Genos tech type battles.. wont be an event but it'll be good for DC

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
which is why BvS despite reviews made almost $900 mil
which is why Suicide Squad made $745 million, won an OSCAR and is getting a sequel
which is why Wonder Woman CRUSHED entire BO last year and made over $800mil and is getting a sequel
JL didnt do squat but it turned a profit.

the universe continues

but yeah.. you're right no one wants any DC movies, what do i know, its not my job to make the company money...
Batman was in 2 of the 3 movies u mentioned btw

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
we're crediting Batmans 2 second cameo to SS success ??? lol you nikkas are funny...

guess Tony stark is the ONLY reason people watch marvel movies by your rhetoric then
I like many others thought Joker & Batman would have more screentime. I’m part of the casual crowd. I don’t follow the shyt like that. I’m who DC want to see it’s movies. Even though I liked Suicide Squad. I felt burned by that movie. Hell I still yet to see WW & JL.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I like many others thought Joker & Batman would have more screentime. I’m part of the casual crowd. I don’t follow the shyt like that. I’m who DC want to see it’s movies. Even though I liked Suicide Squad. I felt burned by that movie. Hell I still yet to see WW & JL.

you just talking out your ass now cause this has NOTHING to do with the fact that people DID go out to see it and it wasnt because of Batman that S Squad was a success. Aquaman in stores DECEMBER.. see you there

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you just talking out your ass now cause this has NOTHING to do with the fact that people DID go out to see it and it wasnt because of Batman that S Squad was a success. Aquaman in stores DECEMBER.. see you there
:pachaha: U ain’t seeing me shyt. I know that movie gon be trash. I won’t even bother

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
He can't. Being a member of the teen titans is his lane.

To even try to make him get to the level of BP, you would have to redesign a shyt ton about him .At which point you would be better off just making an entirely new character