How can anyone still go to T.D Jakes church after this?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
td-jakes-tyler-perry.jpg
Smh

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
rip to pimp c...

he rapped about the opposite of what ministers preach...

I cant fault a minister for "selling" positivity.

Oh No, I'm not even mad at the preachers :whoa:

I mean if people want to contribute and they are giving people faith and something to believe.... Then I can't knock them...

But when I see them benefiting greatly and living lavishly but yet encouraging people who have a lot less than them to give to the "church"

Thats where my issues lie and thats why I choose not to support any "superchruches" like the Potter House

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Peep the comments y'all

If yall think the Most High is going to come through a cross-dressing man, whether he is acting or not, then yall are lost!!!!! I agree, THEY BETTER STOP PLAYING WITH THE MOST HIGH. AND WE WONDER WHY WE ARE STILL LOST.

ikr,, too arrogant to humble himself to allow ANYBODY lay hands on him, but a milli can buy many things. so we know in t.d.jakes world " it takes a milli to TOUCH HIM and speak in tongue , I can think of many things to do with a milli- laying hands. on t.d. jakes ain't one of them,however maybe tyler perry has the gift to stop t.d. jakes head from bobbling like a bobble doll when he's preaching.

http://bossip.com/828827/false-prop...m-with-the-holy-ghost-donating-a-milli-video/

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
.watch the swing of the pendulum:

":scusthov: Gays don't belong in the church. It's a sin and an abomination against the word of God. Look what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah!"
":scusthov: You shouldn't play with the Holy Spirit! You shouldn't take the Lord's name in vain! It's not a game! Stop this blasphemy!"

to

":lupe: Tyler Perry ain't gay! he just playing a woman on TV! Don't believe everything you hear! You always talking down on yo own black folks!"

":demonic: They just having fun outchea! It's good how they using entertainment to bring new people to the house of the lord!"

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
.watch the swing of the pendulum:

":scusthov: Gays don't belong in the church. It's a sin and an abomination against the word of God. Look what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah!"
":scusthov: You shouldn't play with the Holy Spirit! You shouldn't take the Lord's name in vain! It's not a game! Stop this blasphemy!"

to

":lupe: Tyler Perry ain't gay! he just playing a woman on TV! Don't believe everything you hear! You always talking down on yo own black folks!"

":demonic: They just having fun outchea! It's good how they using entertainment to bring new people to the house of the lord!"
The White man really did a number on us. This is the result of killing every righteous Black leader. We're still in the wilderness mentally as a collective.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i support exploiting naive ppl :manny:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
A lot of churches are places of merchandise now... Jesus would have overturned a lot of tables.

I SAW TABLES WITH PEOPLE SELLING STUFF AT CHURCH THE LAST TIME I WENT. IT WAS RIGHT BEFORE SERVICE. IT LOOKED LIKE A FLEA MARKET. IT MADE ME FEEL A CERTAIN KINDA WAY.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I SAW TABLES WITH PEOPLE SELLING STUFF AT CHURCH THE LAST TIME I WENT. IT WAS RIGHT BEFORE SERVICE. IT LOOKED LIKE A FLEA MARKET. IT MADE ME FEEL A CERTAIN KINDA WAY.

A lot of times they might have a table laid out with t-shirts or dvds to buy and you start to wonder about the intention of that particular church. It starts driving people away from God because they associate God with those charlatans, when Jesus would have overturned all those tables and driven those profiteers right out of the building. The same thing with those who sell blessings and holy handkerchieffs.