How can anyone still go to T.D Jakes church after this?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
SOHH IF I GOT THIS RIGHT..HE GAVE UP A MILLY TO GIVE HIS HATERS A SEAT AT THE TABLE?:dahell:
I didn't get it either. But he's a star talking about haters so they went bonkers like they heard the "I have a dream" speech for the first time. Blacks in the South still go to Creflo Dollar church after he paid the boys that accused him of sexual abuse. He's paying hush money with the congregations offering yet the flock still remain. I'm not anti religion at all, I go to church but I just don't believe that every person who claims they work for god actually do.

A lot of these guys would be pimping or pushing drugs if they wasn't preaching. They're hustling.

Daps
I didn't get it either. But he's a star talking about haters so they went bonkers like they heard the "I have a dream" speech for the first time. Blacks in the South still go to Creflo Dollar church after he paid the boys that accused him of sexual abuse. He's paying hush money with the congregations offering yet the flock still remain. I'm not anti religion at all, I go to church but I just don't believe that every person who claims they work for god actually do.

A lot of these guys would be pimping or pushing drugs if they wasn't preaching. They're hustling.

:wtf:

Creflo, too?

Or you mean Eddie Long?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:wtf:

Creflo, too?

Or you mean Eddie Long?
My bad, I meant Eddie Long. They're all in the same racket tho

Dollar is known for his controversial teachings of prosperity theology.[9] He has been criticized for his lavish lifestyle as he owns two Rolls-Royces, a private jet, a million dollar home in Atlanta, a $2.5m million home in Demarest, N.J., and a $2.5m home in Manhattan,[9] which he sold for $3.75m in 2012.[16] Dollar has refused to disclose his salary and Creflo Dollar Ministries received a grade of "F" for financial transparency by the organization MinistryWatch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creflo_Dollar

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Blacks are so gullible it's laughable. It's not just about the dog and pony show with Perry and Jakes either. All you have to do is mention haters and the congregation all goes nuts. It's amazing how many ppl believe they have haters. If someone doesn't agree with your destructive lifestyle then they're a hater. I don't think I know more than 3 black women under 40 that would say they don't have any haters.

Go on twitter and FB and bishes are complaining about haters, I knew as soon as he said hater he would have the crowd eating out the palms of his hands. Everyone that doesn't like you is not a hater, they could just be apathetic towards you.

Breh stop with this nonsense. I don't care if you're black or not, tired of these sweeping generalizations. fukk you.