How can anyone still go to T.D Jakes church after this?

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
That clip reeks of fakeness to me. So now Tyler Perry has the power to lay hands on Bishops and make them catch the Holy Ghost? Is it just a coincidence that it happens when he donates a Million dollars? They're both in the same game, both make movies and money off of Black women and the men they drag to see them.

It just seem disingenuous to me observing from afar. I've seen the same thing done at my church and didn't believe it. I've seen ppl come to the pulpit with canes or walkers and had hands laid on them and miraculously they're healed and no longer need them. Once again I'm not saying it's fake because I don't know it for a fact but what I do know is that Jim Jones was doing the same thing but he was having church members fake like they were lame and he performed miracles on them.

I just don't like it and I think they're taking advantage of people that don't know any better. I would never play like that for profit and only a sick individual would.

Does anybody else really have this "power" besides He-Man ?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
"The preacher got the clothes and the hoes wit his dikk on swoll
Trickin all my people bank roll..
I peep that shyt, I read my Bible at home
Cause I ain't payin for that nikka's brougham"

-Pimp C :wow:

Exactly, read your bible at home.
This pimpin pastor shyt is for the birds

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
td-jakes-tyler-perry.jpg

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Blacks in the South are just so gullible when it comes their church leaders. This is almost sickening, Tyler Perry drops a milly on the church then all of a sudden he becomes anointed enough to make.......watch it for yourself

how is td jakes to blame? maybe tyler did feel anointed