How Cam Newton is being portrayed as a villain

Skip2

All Star
Daps
I respect your opinion :salute:

But I think you're being a bit disingenuous if you give Scam a complete pass for some of the baggage he's created for himself from college and into the pros that created some of the criticism he's had aimed at him. He's been called out by his teammates for some of his antics (including pouting on the sideline), he's been a guy who pouts when he loses, but doing the :cape: when he wins. We all know it's racism that's coming at Scam's neck, but he's brought a lot of negative attention on himself as well

Yea some of the criticism has been unfair and unnecessary, but when you're in the spotlight everything you do is gonna get scrutinized and criticized. Up until this yr, Scam was a mediocre QB who was barely .500 as a QB, he's in the process of rewriting the course of his career if he can win Sun, but he's a polarizing guy. I'm not sure why the average Coli breh doesn't understand that
Is he supposed to smile after losing? :childplease:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I like how the media just conveniently forgot about peyton's wife special "packages" too, made sure to sweep that shyt under the rug and portray him as the aging all American hero with 1 last ride that can hopefully get rid of this "uppity negro"

No one gives a shyt about PEDs in football.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Then why all the fuss about denying it?

Why cockblock that report on it?

Because players don't want to be linked to it?

Doesn't change the fact that the media and the public has never cared about PED use in football. The Peyton story, even as quickly as it disappeared, was probably the biggest NFL PED story ever.

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
Because players don't want to be linked to it?

Doesn't change the fact that the media and the public has never cared about PED use in football. The Peyton story, even as quickly as it disappeared, was probably the biggest NFL PED story ever.

This old ass motherfukker about to retire, why deflect now?

Not like it matters, roid or not, he still aint top 5.

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
Stop bringing up white QBs. We know what the game is and that a white QB will be able to do and say things black QBs can't say without more backlash. But let's keep it about Scam. Pouting is when your losing and you've got a towel over your head, your shoulders are slumped and you looking sad. He got called out by his teammates about that too. Keep it real about Scam, it ain't just about race

Why do you tap dance for massa? Maybe you're a Euro. Criticizing him for "pouting is when you're losing and you've got a towel over your head, your shoulders are slumped and you looking sad" is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read and you can't name 1 human being in all of sports that doesn't do those things. Why would he "stop bringing up white QBs" in a thread about racism?!

Last edited: