Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@AVXL aint wavering one bit on the Killa hate. :laff:

#hatehard :salute:

We out here breh :salute:

Keepin it real ain't easy breh :whew:

I got cats at my job gettin at me too and I'm like breh "motherfukk Scam Newton, I'm a Falcons fan, I ain't supporting that tap dabbing clown. I hope he loses every game he plays."

They're all like :ehh: and respect the loyalty, it's only on The Coli do brehs think I'm supposed to support a division rival just b/c they have the black QB. fukk that

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'm not gonna call you a c00n or anything, but I don't know one black person that has a problem with Cam especially after this season.

I guess. I'm a UGA breh who's a Falcons fan. Scam played at Florida & Auburn and now plays for Carolina. Literally all my rivals. Why would I want him to win?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Can you show some stuff on his teammates being rubbed the wrong way? Steve Smith is the only thing I can remember and that didn't really have a lot to do with Cam from what I recall.

As far as bad "football mechanics" if it gets the job done and he wins :manny: Rogers has bad football mechanics he wins, Big Ben does etc...

The Carolina Panthers had to have been holding their collective breath Monday morning. That’s because franchise quarterback Cam Newton willingly put himself in the middle of a training camp fight, which he started as a result of a spat with cornerback Josh Norman. According to ESPN.com, the mini-brawl broke out after Newton shoved Norman while tackling following Norman’s interception of the star QB. ESPN.com’s David Newton got some video of the tussle, which came to an end after teammates pulled the two apart. Newton can be heard saying “I’m good” at the end of the video, which undoubtedly is music to the Panthers’ ears. Cam Newton and Josh Norman get into scuffle after Norman makes pick. #Panthers David Newton on Twitter

Read more at: Cam Newton Fights With Teammate At Panthers Camp After Interception (Video)

If Cam Newton seemed more upbeat during the Panthers' 28-13 win at Houston last week, it was not by accident.

The rookie quarterback said he tried to improve his body language and keep his negative emotions in check after offensive linemen Jordan Gross and Ryan Kaliltalked to him about it before the game.

Newton, who has drawn criticism for hanging his towel-covered head on the sideline after bad series, was more animated against the Texans. After Houston cut the Panthers' 21-point lead to 8 in the second half, Newton came into the huddle and was encouraging his offensive teammates.

The Panthers proceeded to go on an 80-yard touchdown drive to increase their lead back to 15, then ran out the clock with five first downs on a final drive that consumed more than seven minutes.

Newton referred to Gross and Kalil as the “real heroes,” and said their words made an impact on him.

“They always get on me – I have a bad tendency of showing my emotions on my face. I have to change it, and I'm trying to change it. But those guys constantly stay in my ear, saying, 'You've got to be that same leader from the first quarter to the last quarter.'

“And with them saying that, just that little statement that was said right before the game, it made me mindful it can be somewhat of a detrimental conduct to the team. If you're mad. If you're ticked off. Not saying that everybody else is not feeling the same way you (are). But at the quarterback position, you have to stay even-keeled.”

But let Panthers fans tell it and I'm making it up​

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
I guess. I'm a UGA breh who's a Falcons fan. Scam played at Florida & Auburn and now plays for Carolina. Literally all my rivals. Why would I want him to win?
I don't like Tom Brady but I still recognize greatness, breh. It has nothing to do with wanting him to win.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I don't like Tom Brady but I still recognize greatness, breh. It has nothing to do with wanting him to win.

Scam Newton is the best QB in football right now period. I recognize greatness too, doesn't mean I can't or won't call him out on his bullshyt

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol, you realize that the Panthers organizations have used that fight as one of the reasons why the team is even in the Superbowl right? No one including the Panthers team had an issue with that fight just two competitive guys going at it. The fact of the matter is that everyone on the team loves Cam, you're grasping at straws.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Lol, you realize that the Panthers organizations have used that fight as one of the reasons why the team is even in the Superbowl right? No one including the Panthers team had an issue with that fight just two competitive guys going at it. The fact of the matter is that everyone on the team loves Cam, you're grasping at straws.

What about the second quote or did I make that one up too?

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about the second quote or did I make that one up too?

I'm sorry but I thought we were talking about something recent not years in the past. People do and should be allowed to change not held over them as some sort of proof of a character flaw. I mean the quote you posted is Newton literally himself realizing his flaws.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
@LinusCaldwell in your opinion has Scam done anything to deserve the criticism or is he just a black QB simply being attacked for being black?

giphywasuv.gif

:martin:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'm sorry but I thought we were talking about something recent not years in the past. People do and should be allowed to change not held over them as some sort of proof of a character flaw. I mean the quote you posted is Newton literally himself realizing his flaws.

Right. And the quotes I posted we're proof of teammates having issues with Scam at some point (which is what I was asked). Even Scam acknowledged the bullshyt he does, I respect him for owning up to some of his baggage, but when you ask people why they have issues with Scam it ain't all "just because he's black", it's stuff like I posted too

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The Carolina Panthers had to have been holding their collective breath Monday morning. That’s because franchise quarterback Cam Newton willingly put himself in the middle of a training camp fight, which he started as a result of a spat with cornerback Josh Norman. According to ESPN.com, the mini-brawl broke out after Newton shoved Norman while tackling following Norman’s interception of the star QB. ESPN.com’s David Newton got some video of the tussle, which came to an end after teammates pulled the two apart. Newton can be heard saying “I’m good” at the end of the video, which undoubtedly is music to the Panthers’ ears. Cam Newton and Josh Norman get into scuffle after Norman makes pick. #Panthers David Newton on Twitter

Read more at: Cam Newton Fights With Teammate At Panthers Camp After Interception (Video)

But let Panthers fans tell it and I'm making it up​
Well, Cam changed his body language, changed his "attitude" and is now currently an MVP and Superbowl contestant. And he still gets hatred.
Right. And the quotes I posted we're proof of teammates having issues with Scam at some point (which is what I was asked). Even Scam acknowledged the bullshyt he does, I respect him for owning up to some of his baggage, but when you ask people why they have issues with Scam it ain't all "just because he's black", it's stuff like I posted too
But when a White sports fan uses isolated incidents in the past to continuously hold over a Black players head, even when the players own teammates have forgiven him, and even as he wins the MVP, and even as he's done phenomenal things at his position and leads his team to the Superbowl, than I will always assume that their beef with that player is racial. That's the White supremacist move 101. Pinpoint a character mistake that a black player has made and hold on to it as a reasoning as to why you hate that particular Black player weeks, months, and years after the initial incident, and even after that players teammates and peers have forgiven him and moved on.

No matter what character flaw a White QB has had, if they win an MVP or lead their team to an SB, all is forgiven.

:ufdup:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Well, Cam changed his body language, changed his "attitude" and is now currently an MVP and Superbowl contestant. And he still gets hatred.
But when a White sports fan uses isolated incidents in the past to continuously hold over a Black players head, even when the players own teammates have forgiven him, and even as he wins the MVP, and even as he's done phenomenal things at his position and leads his team to the Superbowl, than I will always assume that their beef with that player is racial. That's the White supremacist move 101. Pinpoint a character mistake that a black player has made and hold on to it as a reasoning as to why you hate that particular Black player weeks, months, and years after the initial incident, and even after that players teammates and peers have forgiven him and moved on.

No matter what character flaw a White QB has had, if they win an MVP or lead their team to an SB, all is forgiven.

:ufdup:

I agree with you for the most part. But Scam has baggage that has played a part in how he's portrayed. He's gettin some racism too, but the shyt people hold against him is/was real

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I agree with you for the most part. But Scam has baggage that has played a part in how he's portrayed. He's gettin some racism too, but the shyt people hold against him is/was real
Well, when you don't critique White QB's with the same character flaws, the same way you do Black QB's, than you lose benefit of the doubt in the Black community. No matter if some of your criticism are legit. All that crap that was spewed since his draft day is coming back to haunt White people in the form of think pieces about sports and race right before the SB. Whites have set this precedent by going ape over every little thing Cam does. They set this precedent. They chose to throw away their credibility amongst Black frequenters of websites like The Coli.

:manny: