How Cam Newton is being portrayed as a villain

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I agree with you for the most part. But Scam has baggage that has played a part in how he's portrayed. He's gettin some racism too, but the shyt people hold against him is/was real
But you reaching when you look for rookie stuff to bring up. The Norman thing is interesting because that probably made them better players. If there was still beef do you think they would be 16-1? Like I say time in and time out on paper this team shouldn't be where they are with this record. Cam is playing his ass off breh and we all know he needed weapons to throw to to help him succeed and look what he's doing.

I think he's the best player on the field on SuperBowl Sunday. It will be very interesting to see how he leads the team. Or will he try to literally put the game into his own hands and alienate his teammates. Will he let his ego take over or will he lead the team. So far he's been able to lead the team and still get to do what he loves to do. Play the game he loves in a winning fashion.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You muthafukkas care a lil TOO much about these crakkkers thoughts and feels :deadmanny:
shyt beyond suspect at this point

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:russ::laff:

Falcon fans y'all my brehs, but whenever ol'boy (AVXL) sees Cam's name he has to roll up and comment.

I though y'alls real division rivals were the Saints?

Saints are our biggest rival, but Carolina is our closest rival and now that they're good our beef is reaching it's peak

And I think I've been pretty good staying out of most of these Scam discussions that have popped up recently :ehh:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
To be fair, Cutler got ripped pretty bad for pouting on the sideline too. Even Cam admitted that his attitude wasn't the best when he was struggling.

However, dude has grown up a lot, and is playing lights out. As far as all the dancing and celebrating, I love it. He's gotta watch it on the road (don't want to start a fight for no reason), but as fans that's what we want to see.

I mean do you want him to act like he doesn't care???

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Saints are our biggest rival, but Carolina is our closest rival and now that they're good our beef is reaching it's peak

And I think I've been pretty good staying out of most of these Scam discussions that have popped up recently :ehh:

Real talk no beef...you scared of the clowning the rest of the division gon do if Carolina win and the Falcons the only team in the division without a ring? You know it's gon go down on yall head right

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Real talk no beef...you scared of the clowning the rest of the division gon do if Carolina win and the Falcons the only team in the division without a ring? You know it's gon go down on yall head right

Of course. I'd hate it for that reason alone, but it is what it is. I expect Carolina to win on Sunday :to:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
LOL@ CaC ignorance....they won't come off this shyt...and nikkas waiting for them to admit to being flat out racist going to be waiting till Jesus come back..:pachaha: All week they been pretending to not know or see any racism pertaining to CAM...:"they just don't see it"......:mjlol:What nikkas need to understand about these Cave beasts...is that most of them have been in payback mode since OJ beat that original murder rap..and 1 nikka = ALL nikkas in they eyes...any nikka will suffice...any chance they can get to hem up a black athlete...they will gladly take..:smugbiden:.some of it is left over Iverson hate..and some of it just good old racial white fukkery.....:damn:

c00ns and emasculated nikkas will be accepted...but black strong men with their own identity have been marked for destruction...make no mistake...Did nikkas notice that Russel went from game manager to MVP candidate this year when the CaC's finally realized Cam was for real? :russ: Russel is a safe negro...and a christian...but he knocked off HGH Manning 2 years ago...that ain't sit well with them CaC's...and they proceeded to dikk suck Luck in the off season. talkin that shyt about "if Luck had Wilsons weapons"....:dahell:.then predicted a superbowl for the Colts...then Luck Luck ran out..:ahh: fired the black OC and c00n A Smith along with the rest of the idiots at ESPN spent the rest of the season :cape: for Luck. Problem was by that time..Cam was still Dabin on em folks at like 14-0..... CaC's switched to "Russel might be MVP" too...:camby:.Russel is Dr King to Cam's Malcolm X :myman:

Last edited: