How Cam Newton is being portrayed as a villain

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st you have to define "pouting on the sideline".

I've seen everyone from Tom Brady, to Ryan Mallet either cuss out teammates, or just stand their with a angry scowl.

I remember listening to the Charlotte sports radio show "The Mac Attack" back in 2013, and the White host of that show Mac-something(forgot his name) finally conceding that perhaps the critiques of Cam Newton being racial. Because even he was incredulous at the venom being thrown at Cam on a weekly basis, that wasn't hurled at White QB's who played just as bad or worse than Cam.

You can only believe he brought "so much on himself" in a league that has historically proven that it treats Black QB's differently. The NFL and White fans won't get the benefit of the doubt from me. Nope!!

:ufdup:

Don't pay him any attention. He's not better than white racist when it comes to Cam criticism. That's why everyone been calling this dude a c00n for the longest.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I've seen everyone from Tom Brady, to Ryan Mallet either cuss out teammates, or just stand their with a angry scowl.

I remember listening to the Charlotte sports radio show "The Mac Attack" back in 2013, and the White host of that show Mac-something(forgot his name) finally conceding that perhaps the critiques of Cam Newton being racial. Because even he was incredulous at the venom being thrown at Cam on a weekly basis, that wasn't hurled at White QB's who played just as bad or worse than Cam.

You can only believe he brought "so much on himself" in a league that has historically proven that it treats Black QB's differently. The NFL and White fans won't get the benefit of the doubt from me. Nope!!

Stop bringing up white QBs. We know what the game is and that a white QB will be able to do and say things black QBs can't say without more backlash. But let's keep it about Scam. Pouting is when your losing and you've got a towel over your head, your shoulders are slumped and you looking sad. He got called out by his teammates about that too. Keep it real about Scam, it ain't just about race

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Don't pay him any attention. He's not better than white racist when it comes to Cam criticism. That's why everyone been calling this dude a c00n for the longest.

No I keep it real about Scam and you as a long time Cam dikkrider can't understand or take criticism of your hero.

:mjlol: at being called a c00n by a Coli poster. Ok :heh:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Stop bringing up white QBs. We know what the game is and that a white QB will be able to do and say things black QBs can't say without more backlash. But let's keep it about Scam. Pouting is when your losing and you've got a towel over your head, your shoulders are slumped and you looking sad. He got called out by his teammates about that too. Keep it real about Scam, it ain't just about race
Enough of it is about race, in which folks on the other side of the argument won't keep it real.

As you alluded to, because of Cams past, there was literally nothing he could've done(besides winning a Superbowl) to get Cacs on his side. So any legit critique of Cam won't resonate with Black football fans at this point, when you, I, and everyone else can conclude that Whites would've beefed with him regardless. When they were criticizing Cam for stupid reasons, it made any legit criticisms of Cams actual style of play and throwing mechanics(like when he throws off his back foot) null and void in the eyes of many Black football fans.

They(Whites) can only blame themselves for this...

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I keep it real about Scam and you as a long time Cam dikkrider can't understand or take criticism of your hero.

:mjlol: at being called a c00n by a Coli poster. Ok :heh:

A majority of your criticism of Cam especially in the past wasn't legit. It was the white racist talking points. It's not like i'm the only one calling you a c00n either. You have been called that by multiple posters throughout your discussions on Cam but you try to act like it's some one off thing.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I respect your opinion :salute:

But I think you're being a bit disingenuous if you give Scam a complete pass for some of the baggage he's created for himself from college and into the pros that created some of the criticism he's had aimed at him. He's been called out by his teammates for some of his antics (including pouting on the sideline), he's been a guy who pouts when he loses, but doing the :cape: when he wins. We all know it's racism that's coming at Scam's neck, but he's brought a lot of negative attention on himself as well

Yea some of the criticism has been unfair and unnecessary, but when you're in the spotlight everything you do is gonna get scrutinized and criticized. Up until this yr, Scam was a mediocre QB who was barely .500 as a QB, he's in the process of rewriting the course of his career if he can win Sun, but he's a polarizing guy. I'm not sure why the average Coli breh doesn't understand that
Sometimes I wonder if this is Mike Florio behind the keyboard :heh:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This right here. The league and fans have treated black QBs like shyt ever since all the way back to the beginning of football. Go ask Willie Lee Thrower.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The criticism for Cam in the NFL has never made sense. Even if that stolen laptop was for some reason the one thing that distanced you from the idea that Cam was GOING to be good, at the time of 2011, that was completely ridiculous. And some CREDITED reporters were going AGAINST the NCAA's investigation that Cam was acquitted of any wrong doing back at Auburn. They were literally saying the same false bullshyt as your average racist bum from Silverhill (it's a racist ass town at the bottom of Alabama).

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The criticism for Cam in the NFL has never made sense. Even if that stolen laptop was for some reason the one thing that distanced you from the idea that Cam was GOING to be good, at the time of 2011, that was completely ridiculous. And some CREDITED reporters were going AGAINST the NCAA's investigation that Cam was acquitted of any wrong doing back at Auburn. They were literally saying the same false bullshyt as your average racist bum from Silverhill (it's a racist ass town at the bottom of Alabama).
Exactly. This wasn't just Joe Bob down the street going after Cam, it was journalist, analyst, other players(at VERY beginning, and I didn't get the players critiques of Cam either), and even some Panthers fans themselves. Cam wasn't coddled like the Andrew Lucks. Even Alex Smith took that random shot at Cam.

Screw em!!!

:pacspit:

Even as a Phins fan, I recognize our starting QB's privilege. Tanny has a bad Oline, but people recognize this and they give him leeway to mess up even in his fourth season. QB's like Cam gave to be superman to avoid criticism.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
A majority of your criticism of Cam especially in the past wasn't legit. It was the white racist talking points. It's not like i'm the only one calling you a c00n either. You have been called that by multiple posters throughout your discussions on Cam but you try to act like it's some one off thing.

I've kept it football (Scam still suffers from bad mechanics where he throws off his back foot, which leads to inaccurate throws and overall inaccuracy) Scam has rubbed his teammates the wrong way too. He has done things on the football field that have rubbed people the wrong way. You want to make it seem like there's no legit criticism of Scam and that it's ALL because of the fact that he's black. It's not. Some of it is racism which is undeniable

Again you calling me a c00n doesn't change the fact that Scam is a polarizing QB who has done and said things that have rubbed people of all races the wrong way

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've kept it football (Scam still suffers from bad mechanics where he throws off his back foot, which leads to inaccurate throws and overall inaccuracy) Scam has rubbed his teammates the wrong way too. He has done things on the football field that have rubbed people the wrong way. You want to make it seem like there's no legit criticism of Scam and that it's ALL because of the fact that he's black. It's not. Some of it is racism which is undeniable

Again you calling me a c00n doesn't change the fact that Scam is a polarizing QB who has done and said things that have rubbed people of all races the wrong way

Can you show some stuff on his teammates being rubbed the wrong way? Steve Smith is the only thing I can remember and that didn't really have a lot to do with Cam from what I recall.

As far as bad "football mechanics" if it gets the job done and he wins :manny: Rogers has bad football mechanics he wins, Big Ben does etc...

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii

Again you calling me a c00n doesn't change the fact that Scam is a polarizing QB who has done and said things that have rubbed people of all races the wrong wa
y
I'm not gonna call you a c00n or anything, but I don't know one black person that has a problem with Cam especially after this season.