How Breitbart Laundered Racist Hate: connections b/w key Breitbart & Alt-Right—Many ppl caught up!

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

full

Maybe that is why he also announced his marriage to black guy just a few days ago, so he could defend himself by saying: I'm not Neo-Nazi I'm a gay Jew married to a black guy.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

Maybe that is why he also announced his marriage to black guy just a few days ago, so he could defend himself by saying: I'm not Neo-Nazi I'm a gay Jew married to a black guy.

He’s been saying that for a long time, didn’t need to get “married”

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:

And Adam Grandmaison, whom Rolling Stone described as “underground hip-hop’s major tastemaker,” reached out to Yiannopoulos to suggest he investigate a journalist who had accused her ex-boyfriend of physical abuse.

:wow:

@AndroidHero
@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Michael's Black Son @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Diasporan Royalty @MalikX @The Black Panther
@Matt504 @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson

"I have to offer my apologies," Grandmaison says in his recorded statement. "I would never want anyone to think I have any sympathies for the alt-right. I've been a liberal my entire life.":francis:

American "liberals" are messed up :mjlol:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
"I have to offer my apologies," Grandmaison says in his recorded statement. "I would never want anyone to think I have any sympathies for the alt-right. I've been a liberal my entire life.":francis:

American "liberals" are messed up :mjlol:
damn, only watched the larry june nojumper interview, and got a bit of a weird vibe from that

and hes got a upside down cross on his face?? boi betta know someone gonna run up with the brillo pad and erase that bizzness :steviej:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yall really need to read the article.

Theres SO much game here:

Saucier also seems to have had enough clout with Yiannopoulos to get him to kill a story. On May 9, the Breitbart tech editor sent Saucier a full draft of the class-based affirmative action story. “This really isn’t good,” Saucier wrote back, along with a complex explanation of how “true class-based affirmative action” would cause “black enrollment at all decent colleges” to be “decimated.” The next day, Yiannopoulos wrote back, “I feel suitably admonished,” with another draft. In response, after speculating that Yiannopoulos was trying to “soft pedal” racial differences in intelligence, Saucier wrote, “I would honestly spike this piece.” The story never ran.

@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Michael's Black Son @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Diasporan Royalty @MalikX @The Black Panther
@Matt504 @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero