How Breitbart Laundered Racist Hate: connections b/w key Breitbart & Alt-Right—Many ppl caught up!

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
fukk this milo fakkit and im tired of seeing white people say “i cant be racist, Im Jewish”

To which I promptly remind them of who they are supporting and the persecutions of their ancestors.

This entire article demonstrates the LENGTHS these trash pieces of shyt go, they are organized and well-funded.

They are here on thecoli too, its even more apparent after reading this shyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I read the whole article last night and woke up thinking about it. Not because it’s shocking to
Find out these people are white supremacists because that is obvious. But because part of the problem is these people effectively convincing even some black folks that their plausible deniability is actually plausible instead of undercover code.

If you know any c00ns or borderline brainwashed c00ns, make them read this article. It’s vital for their mental health and growth. They need to understand their enemy isn’t SJWs or other bogeymen the online hate machine they’ve bought into tells them. It’s the white supremacists pulling the strings right in front of their eyes and purposely disguising the strings.
A LOT of these c00ns are getting exploited by fringes of billionaire money.

Peter Thiel is in this bullshyt too.

• Dap
Reactions: 85

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
whats behind the 3's they keep throwing up?
i've noticed trump oddly doing the same hand gesture and holding it while he speaks

the nazi salute is sickening, but that other thing is weird

The old “illuminati” symbol for triple 6

Probably some demonic shyt tbh,

I also noticed trump does it after every sentence or two

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
This story also exposed GamerGaters, and how the Alt -right and white supremacists used them to spread their racism and hate, it really wasn't about 'ethics' in game journalism after all, it was all about the fragility of young white males.

:sas2:

I wasn't a poster here when this whole GamerGate nonsense started, I wonder if there were posters on thecoli who supported GamerGate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
whats behind the 3's they keep throwing up?
i've noticed trump oddly doing the same hand gesture and holding it while he speaks

the nazi salute is sickening, but that other thing is weird

The OK sign is becoming an alt-right symbol

Trump does this thing with his fingers when he talks:

lead630-b75130cde720d8bf615959c5daa0acef.jpg

Then it became a meld between showing you support trump AND white supremacy

Kinda like Pepe the frog

Its just memes and irony spiraling downwards

fairbanks.jpg

b56.png

1c1.jpg