Houston Woman Shoots Through the Wall and Kills Peeping Tom

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
To stir up shyt more. What if it was a white man that killed a black kid who was stumbling on their property for help or other dumb shyt.

nikkas would be talking a whole different tune that murder should of not been the 1st reaction
Kid should probably yell help and authorities would asses kid was bo threat.This has happened before not in Texas I believe dude shot from his window at some kids in his yard running out a house party .Killed 1 and got prison.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Explain to me why I shouldn't murder anyone who enters my home without my consent threatening my sense of security or castle henceforth. :hhh:

To enter someones property at night unannounced without consent means you bare ill intent.You non Southern brehs really are raised with brash bravado and no manners:ohhh:

:mjlol:
This guy didn't enter the premise though.

I stated earlier home invasion i can see the need for lethal force in defense.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
To stir up shyt more. What if it was a white man that killed a black kid who was stumbling on their property for help or other dumb shyt.

nikkas would be talking a whole different tune that murder should of not been the 1st reaction
I’m not understanding the correlation
Texas gun laws are very laissez-faire to an extent
Castle Domain being one of the main ways people get off down here for shooting somebody
But you can still get hemmed up if the cops/DA find the shooting unjustified
You still have to work within the limits of the laws
You can’t just shoot or brandish a fire arm like that
Even with this new concealed gun permit
So your above statement isn’t entirely true
Especially if you are a black man in Texas
You have to be very clear with intent and feel your life is truly endangered
So your scenario doesn’t really make sense
Even cacs can get hemmed up if the shooting isn’t justifiable
But they get more leeway in every sector of this country
So I’ll give you that if a scenario happened between those two racial dynamics
As a father, husband and property owner
You gotdamn right I don’t have a problem
I’m about protecting mines first and foremost
So all that blackity-black shyt you kicking for just cause
Don’t cut it with me fam
Take that how you want it
You are not my concern or mission in life:yeshrug:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
These kind of incidents always remind me of when I was in grade school, and I was debating with my best friends little brother (May he rest in peace), telling him I'd shoot somebody in similar situations, especially if the stranger was trying to come through the front door. When he asked me what if it was a family member, playing a joke. I didn't really have a response. Plus this was a time when people use to have surprise parties. I wouldn't plan one of those these days, especially for a person living in Texas. If you feel you really need to shoot, be sure it's a stranger. I assume this lady was living in a place where houses where a little too far apart. But at the same time, when it's in the middle of the night, that don't make much difference.

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I’m not understanding the correlation
Texas gun laws are very laissez-faire to an extent
Castle Domain being one of the main ways people get off down here for shooting somebody
But you can still get hemmed up if the cops/DA find the shooting unjustified
You still have to work within the limits of the laws
You can’t just shoot or brandish a fire arm like that
Even with this new concealed gun permit
So your above statement isn’t entirely true
Especially if you are a black man in Texas
You have to be very clear with intent and feel your life is truly endangered
So your scenario doesn’t really make sense
Even cacs can get hemmed up if the shooting isn’t justifiable
But they get more leeway in every sector of this country
So I’ll give you that if a scenario happened between those two racial dynamics
As a father, husband and property owner
You gotdamn right I don’t have a problem
I’m about protecting mines first and foremost
So all that blackity-black shyt you kicking for just cause
Don’t cut it with me fam
Take that how you want it
You are not my concern or mission in life:yeshrug:

Castle doctrine applies in Texas to those who infringe inside the actual home/domicile or the property line?

The murder doesn't seem justified with current evidence to me. Plus I'm not from. Texas so I'm coming from a place of ignorance but shyt just sounds mad reckless.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
bytch just started shooting randomly into the walls? What kind of shythole country would allow such reckless behavior? Oh right, old stars and strips :scust:

I don't understand people in this country, these the same types that refuses a vaccine "because i don't know what's in it" but immediately believe what the news media tells them in cases like this.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
bytch just started shooting randomly into the walls? What kind of shythole country would allow such reckless behavior? Oh right, old stars and strips :scust:

I don't understand people in this country, these the same types that refuses a vaccine "because i don't know what's in it" but immediately believe what the news media tells them in cases like this.
Y'all nikkas sound like some hoes :hhh:

If some weird ass person is staring and peeping in your window at night, you put a slug in that muthafukka hell you talmbout:gucci:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

It wasn't random
She caught him peeking through the window and he ducked off
Instead of running away,he chose to hide against the wall (I'm guessing, right next to the window)
She let.off bullets and hit her mark

:yeshrug:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Y'all nikkas sound like some hoes :hhh:

If some weird ass person is staring and peeping in your window at night, you put a slug in that muthafukka hell you talmbout:gucci:

Look at how causally you demons talk about talking another human beings life based on an assumption :hhh:

You're no different than cops who uses the "I was in fear of my life excuse" :hhh:

Shoot first ask questions later huh? :hhh:

It's the American way :hhh:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
It wasn't random
She caught him peeking through the window and he ducked off
Instead of running away,he chose to hide behind the door (I'm guessing, right next to the window)
She let.off bullets and hit her mark

:yeshrug:

Aye, if he was trying to break in then shyt let it ring, but dude was outside and not an immediate threat. Could have called the cops, fire a warning shot....Instead bytch just sprayed and prayed that one of them rounds ain't hit some sleeping kid next door....fukk up this kind of shyt is allowed.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Look at how causally you demons talk about talking another human beings life based on an assumption :hhh:

You're no different than cops who uses the "I was in fear of my life excuse" :hhh:

Shoot first ask questions later huh? :hhh:

It's the American way :hhh:

bytchass nikka :camby:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Aye, if he was trying to break in then shyt let it ring, but dude was outside and not an immediate threat. Could have called the cops, fire a warning shot....Instead bytch just sprayed and prayed that one of them rounds ain't hit some sleeping kid next door....fukk up this kind of shyt is allowed.
Breh,she shot right next to the window
And her instincts were right, because he was hiding there
Who knows what his intentions were?
You don't know what this woman has been through to be this edgy