Houston Woman Shoots Through the Wall and Kills Peeping Tom

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
After what happened to Atatiana Jefferson in Dallas, she probably did it just in case he was another trigger happy cop.
Ft worth

that’s who I was talkin about

ol boy who called the laws still sick til this day he hate he even got the police involved because it was nothing

she was jus doin what a lot of ppl do ..a lot of ppl will have their front doors and shyt open durin the summer

police could have knocked on the door .. he’ll announce themselves from the car

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I guess shyt really different outside of the state.
That’s why I always said Michael Myers Jason and his momma wouldn’t have made it pass the 2nd film in Texas lol

if you can’t announce yaself or knock

Hallow points gone eat somebody ass up

fukk ima announce what I got .. u finna find out

u didn’t have the decency to announce yaself why should I n u on my property

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
It is in Texas at nighttime.

Wait, you're allowed to murder someone that is looking into your window in Texas?

And y'all are proud of this?

:mjtf:

What if it's some old confused lady with dementia or someone injured and needing help? Whole number of legit reasons it could be...

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Wait, you're allowed to murder someone that is looking into your window in Texas?

What if it's some old confused lady with dementia or someone injured and needing help? Whole number of legit reasons it could be...
If they are on your property of within so many yards of a entryway and at nighttime:bryan:.During the day as long as they in the house you can shoot em in the back.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Guns laws hit different down here

To stir up shyt more. What if it was a white man that killed a black kid who was stumbling on their property for help or other dumb shyt.

nikkas would be talking a whole different tune that murder should of not been the 1st reaction

hatealot

Banned
Daps
If they are on your property of within so many yards of a entryway and at nighttime:bryan:.During the day as long as they in the house you can shoot em in the back.
That's fukking crazy to me. Reality check for sure

Daps
Reppin
St louis
SwLUQBP.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Funny, there’s another thread where two men are visibly smacking a man and chasing him down and he kills one. Dudes in there calling him all types of p*ssy and why not run away and American gun culture is dumb

Come in this thread and a bytch shooting through a wall at a nikka outside and it’s all love

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
That's fukking crazy to me. Reality check for sure
Explain to me why I shouldn't murder anyone who enters my home without my consent threatening my sense of security or castle henceforth. :hhh:

To enter someones property at night unannounced without consent means you bare ill intent.You non Southern brehs really are raised with brash bravado and no manners:ohhh:

:mjlol:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Fam,we ain't going around just shooting people
Old girl had to be shook
The fact dude got shot thru the wall,means he was hiding there
I see you at my window, I'm aiming at the window..