Houston Woman Shoots Through the Wall and Kills Peeping Tom

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Looks like the story is just flat out labeling him a peeping Tom because he was technically looking through her window.

Kind of reckless by the lady.

You see someone peeping and before you can yell out and tell them to identify themselves and let them know you are armed you just start shooting through walls?
Nah, it was reckless by the person trespassing peeping in someone's window at night. You screaming out "I got a gun" doesn't mean anything to a person crazy enough to peep through your window at night. They need to know you're willing to let off on anyone violating in such a way. Even if they leave after you announce you have a gun, they could come back any time. You'll be peeking out your window every night on some paranoid shyt.

0691aae76300cfd02fd32988aa2fdaae.jpg

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Looks like the story is just flat out labeling him a peeping Tom because he was technically looking through her window.

You see someone peeping and before you can yell out and tell them to identify themselves and let them know you are armed you just start shooting through walls?
E

Down south gun culture different
No way this woman is not getting arrested and charged with a low level murder or comparable charges in other states. shyt has me like :francis:

In my head I'm like, in what form or fashion is someone looking in a window meets the criteria to murder them. I can understand a home invasion or signs of forced entry. But I'm sure they are gonna flesh out why she went straight to lethal force. Only side of the story can be told as of now