Houston Woman Shoots Through the Wall and Kills Peeping Tom

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Looks like the story is just flat out labeling him a peeping Tom because he was technically looking through her window.

Kind of reckless by the lady.

You see someone peeping and before you can yell out and tell them to identify themselves and let them know you are armed you just start shooting through walls?
This is Texas at nighttime I can kill you if you tresspass 0n my property. Like I said earlier our laws are different here.Vagramts moving from the west coast,mudwest,and east coast take heed.That woman that lives alone has a shotgun or glock.That old man pumping gas has a revolver.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I recall a story a while back of a black dude looking for help who got gunned down by white folks cause he was on their lawn.

coli didn’t say nothing of value was lost for that one.
The police officer actually killed him ,but honestly you bang on my door past midnight bloodied and screaming Im going to think you on PCP call the police and arm myself.Dude was a former college football player. The officer was in the wrong though because he just shot the guy with his hands up....I dont get what reaction you guys think is normal for someone walking around your house at night.Dont communicate with them arm yourself and it mite be wuse not to let them know you spotted em.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Looks like the story is just flat out labeling him a peeping Tom because he was technically looking through her window.

Kind of reckless by the lady.

You see someone peeping and before you can yell out and tell them to identify themselves and let them know you are armed you just start shooting through walls?

fukk that yelling out ...shyt...

if they chose to peep thru the window vs knocking or ringin the doorbell

visiting wasnt on the agenda... start bussin...

police killed a woman because her front door was open....in ft worth... they didn't announce themselves by coming thru the front door or knocking..they went str8 to a window n saw her grabbing her pistol because she heard some shyt ...in the backyard..

laws killed her....

didn't announce shyt ....jus shot her..

Last edited: