Houston Woman Shoots Through the Wall and Kills Peeping Tom

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Looks like the story is just flat out labeling him a peeping Tom because he was technically looking through her window.

Kind of reckless by the lady.

You see someone peeping and before you can yell out and tell them to identify themselves and let them know you are armed you just start shooting through walls?

E

Down south gun culture different
No way this woman is not getting arrested and charged with a low level murder or comparable charges in other states. shyt has me like :francis:

In my head I'm like, in what form or fashion is someone looking in a window meets the criteria to murder them. I can understand a home invasion or signs of forced entry. But I'm sure they are gonna flesh out why she went straight to lethal force. Only side of the story can be told as of now

Wait, you're allowed to murder someone that is looking into your window in Texas?

And y'all are proud of this?

:mjtf:

What if it's some old confused lady with dementia or someone injured and needing help? Whole number of legit reasons it could be...

bytch just started shooting randomly into the walls? What kind of shythole country would allow such reckless behavior? Oh right, old stars and strips :scust:

I don't understand people in this country, these the same types that refuses a vaccine "because i don't know what's in it" but immediately believe what the news media tells them in cases like this.

You nikkas soft as hell.

y’all would probably fix a plate for someone breaking into your house huh

hatealot

Banned
Daps
You nikkas soft as hell.

Lmao. Nah. I'm just conditioned from the gun laws in nyc, so the idea you can just murder someone for just as peaking through your window and get away with no penalties is crazy to me.

In nyc we can't even have have a shotgun or long rifle for home defense. But outside of nyc in the rest of the state you can

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
You nikkas soft as hell.

And you nikkas are hypocrites as hell cause if this story was about a black man who went to a white persona home for help and was peeping through a window and was killed y’all would have a different tale.

A story like that did happen in the Carolinas a few years back and I remember how hostile the coli was.

I hate how the news just labels dead people all type of names without confirming if it’s true or not

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Castle doctrine applies in Texas to those who infringe inside the actual home/domicile or the property line?

The murder doesn't seem justified with current evidence to me. Plus I'm not from. Texas so I'm coming from a place of ignorance but shyt just sounds mad reckless.
If you are at my window you are on my property

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I recall a story a while back of a black dude looking for help who got gunned down by white folks cause he was on their lawn.

coli didn’t say nothing of value was lost for that one.
Same thing happened to a black lady near Detroit. She was in an accident, knocked on this cac's door and he shot through the door and killed her. They tried that stand your ground bullshyt, but the jury said :ufdup::camby:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I hate to be the "just asking questions" guy but I'm straight up curious about how some of y'all living in stand your ground states gauge when it's ok to use lethal force.

Anyways what do y'all think about this situation. I'm not defending ol' boy because I think he's out of line and being weird but if the lady on the other side of the door let off a couple hot ones, would you think she was justified?