Houston was a tough crowd for Ice Spice

Daps
She dead ass has like 3 songs No Clarity, Munch, Name of Love and her On The Radar Freestyle

They should have probably waited to put her out until she released more music and practiced performing better

That’s making an assumption people would care tomorrow

Daps
I’ve been wondering about this for a long time…

BX Drill is great for the Tri state. I don’t think down south or other places is fukking with the sound currently. Otherwise they would have their own acts emulating. On top of that she’s not a great performer

Daps
It is kind of crazy to see society promoting these women when 15 years ago the message was pushing women to rely on their talent and not their body.

Seeing her twerk at the end was like a sad exclamation mark. She couldn't do her job so resorted to the only thing she's good for, shaking her ass :francis:

You never heard of Shawna, Trina & Jackie O?

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First, ain't nobody out here on that Brooklyn drill sound. Sauce Walka made a tape on it and it showed his versatility but ain't nobody out here on that.

Second, like others said, she got 1 song. The only person we respect with 1 song is RP Cola (Maan, hol'up!)

Third, which is also a precursor to First, she fukking sucks.

She is fine tho.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I was expecting an empty crowd or her getting booed and shyt thrown at her like rico nasty/kid cudi. didn't look that bad to me :yeshrug:

she's performing at a lounge which is an awkward place to perform in the first place. and it's houston nikkas here be acting like this at damn near every show unless it's somebody big big

people seem super invested in this girl flopping for some reason. she get like a weekly thread on the coli lol. I aint even know who she was til I saw all the coli threads and tweets shytting on her so it's basically promo for her. don't know why people give a shyt just let her fade out like everyone else

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps

She did the twerk part, but you got understand the quality of booty in H-town :ohlawd: . That lazy move aint gonna cut it

She was throwing a hailmary before the hook came :mjcry:

FavoriteIndolentAurochs-size_restricted.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This a 99 percent black crowd ..salute to them

If this was in the bronx
They be fake cheering like she’s prime MJ

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212
Don’t mention me, fukkin stupid boring repetitively instigating c00nadian faggit. Not in the mood for your dumb shyt. Let’s talk about you being friends with LSA wench bytches behind the scene, talk spicy about that.
:jbhmm:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol: Damn. I bet Glorilla’s crowd reactions don’t be like this. NY with another L :mjgrin:
Bytch named herself after a gorilla, the racist insult of a white suprematists; that’s an L in itself- and she would get the same non-reception in New York. The only time I hear of her is when I log on here. Those carbon copy rap and cap chicks have a rap shelf life of one - two years. Save it. Dubs.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been wondering about this for a long time…

BX Drill is great for the Tri state. I don’t think down south or other places is fukking with the sound currently. Otherwise they would have their own acts emulating. On top of that she’s not a great performer
The whole Tri-State don't even fukk with BX Drill like that

Hell...BK don't even fukk with BX Drill like that

The South has their own shyt....the West Coast has their own shyt

The fact that NYC is jacking UK Drill, which jacked Chicago Drill is what makes this whole thing so corny