Houston was a tough crowd for Ice Spice

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
To be fair that's how Houston crowds be
High key the energy in the club in Houston be dead as fukk. I remember going down there when I was in my early 20's sometimes and I was wondering why all these nikkas was standing around not doing shyt. Couldn't wait to get back to Dallas, we know how to have a good time.

Edit: not to mention the beat and rappin in that song is too fast for Houston nikkas, they like all they shyt slow as hell.

Last edited:

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
aaaaand none of this matters. despite how yall gawk as these chicks, it's women who make them a success or not and women aint feeling her music. no schemer in training, onlyfans "performer"/stripper, or general round the way bird has off beat ass drill music as the soundtrack to their girls night out, feelin myself moments or shake my ass sessions. she's a bad rapper + not making the type of music women fukk with from female rappers
Yeah most chics/birds prefer that turn up music they can play with their friends. That munch song isn't really that type of music especially down south. They might feel that on the East coast but that's not how we vibe down here

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
That drill shyt only big in the Tristate area. As soon as you leave, nobody is listening to that shyt :dead:
Them NY drill rappers be bachata dancing with them Playstation pause menu beats talking about stiffy blicky & munch in distorted voices

shyt is trash all around.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Wish i knew she was in the city

Might've had to been a munch:wow:

That "you thought i was feeling you?" Hit different when you try to get at her the morning after

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
She dead ass has like 3 songs No Clarity, Munch, Name of Love and her On The Radar Freestyle

They should have probably waited to put her out until she released more music and practiced performing better

needs to twerk better :shaq:

Daps
Them NY drill rappers be bachata dancing with them Playstation pause menu beats talking about stiffy blicky & munch in distorted voices

shyt is trash all around.
:dead: :dead: :dead:

They be damn near voguing
dashaun-wesley-voguing.gif