Houston TX thread

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Nothing bad about calling out what's bad about the city imo :manny:
Cuz you a cornball nothing that yall bytching about is a new issue.Traffic sucks is every major city. New York has you paying 10dollar tolls with surge pricing.Chicago is literally Gotham and California is dystopian with mansions overlooking homeless encampments.The flavor of the month is bash Houston online just like Atlanta is full shyt a few years back.Dude said all Houston got is NASA,food,and the rodeo.Lets me no you a cornball from the suburbs with no motion.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Is it me or is anyone getting tired of Mattress Mack being ultra right winger that does the most to try to reinforce the same failed GOP leadership decade after decade

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Cuz you a cornball nothing that yall bytching about is a new issue.Traffic sucks is every major city. New York has you paying 10dollar tolls with surge pricing.Chicago is literally Gotham and California is dystopian with mansions overlooking homeless encampments.The flavor of the month is bash Houston online just like Atlanta is full shyt a few years back.Dude said all Houston got is NASA,food,and the rodeo.Lets me no you a cornball from the suburbs with no motion.

I don't live in the suburbs breh. I'm calling a spade a spade here.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Call people a cornball for being fed up with a city and state after 8 days of no power due to a Cat 1 brehs.

You nut riding mother fukker. I hope you get the clap from one of these htown hoes.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Is it me or is anyone getting tired of Mattress Mack being ultra right winger that does the most to try to reinforce the same failed GOP leadership decade after decade
Literally was the first man to hire blacks and Hispanics and pay them a good wage .Does all the humanitarian aid during disasters.Houstons last 3 mayor's are Democrats including Whitmire.I honestly don't trust Texas Democrats in the governorship they routinely are tone def on local issues and I don't want to open the border

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Call people a cornball for being fed up with a city and state after 8 days of no power due to a Cat 1 brehs.

You nut riding mother fukker. I hope you get the clap from one of these htown hoes.
I doubt he still without power or you if you are name where you live .I would also like to know what hood yall from

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I ain’t proving myself to nobody on the internet. I’m too old for that shyt. “Prove you from Houston” like you a lame ass mother fukker when you could easily see my posts and tell I live and was raised here. Ol nut riding H fakkit. I know your hood and it starts with M-o-n-t you “left my number on the restroom stall” dikk gobbler.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Literally was the first man to hire blacks and Hispanics and pay them a good wage .Does all the humanitarian aid during disasters.Houstons last 3 mayor's are Democrats including Whitmire.I honestly don't trust Texas Democrats in the governorship they routinely are tone def on local issues and I don't want to open the border
I've worked with people who worked for him.

NO ONE has one nice thing to say about him at the Gallery Furniture distribution center. I didn't believe it but I went on Glassdoor: