Houston TX thread

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I ain’t proving myself to nobody on the internet. I’m too old for that shyt. “Prove you from Houston” like you a lame ass mother fukker when you could easily see my posts and tell I live and was raised here. Ol nut riding H fakkit. I know your hood and it starts with M-o-n-t you “left my number on the restroom stall” dikk gobbler.
I said what hood not if you from Houston ...my point exactly, but everything points to Centerpoint facing some kind of backlash if you reading the news.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I ain’t proving myself to nobody on the internet. I’m too old for that shyt. “Prove you from Houston” like you a lame ass mother fukker when you could easily see my posts and tell I live and was raised here. Ol nut riding H fakkit. I know your hood and it starts with M-o-n-t you “left my number on the restroom stall” dikk gobbler.
This nikka cookin :mjlol:

But Yea we got hoed, with a cat 1 leaving 500k+ people without power for ~ 2 weeks. We were without power for maybe half that timeframe during and after Harvey which was a 4 day hurricane. Centerpoint needs new leadership

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I've worked with people who worked for him.

NO ONE has one nice thing to say about him at the Gallery Furniture distribution center. I didn't believe it but I went on Glassdoor:

Seent that shyt first hand when I tried to apply there at 16 or 17. Dude went off on huge fukkin tirade that had everyone turn their heads from entrance to bunk beds. He was just going on this one kid for some reason.

I turned in my application hoping they never call, :mjgrin: they never did. :mjcry:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
This nikka cookin :mjlol:

But Yea we got hoed, with a cat 1 leaving 500k+ people without power for ~ 2 weeks. We were without power for maybe half that timeframe during and after Harvey which was a 4 day hurricane. Centerpoint needs new leadership
If we had a city coli meet up he would throw up when he sees me.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
If we had a city coli meet up he would throw up when he sees me.
Sure would. I would be worried if you would do any gay shyt. Dude coming up to me talking about,”let me buy you a drink”. Hell no, I don’t want to wake up tied up in Hotel ZaZa, eyes rolled over from being stone cold blacked out and darker than a Houston neighborhood after a hurricane with me not remembering a damn thing except the Cosby Cocktail you handed me with a grin on your face.

You damn right I’d vomit. I’d vomit all of your rape kit chemicals right out my gut like a college freshman that needs their stomach pumped from alcohol poisoning you dirty ass mother fukker.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Sure would. I would be worried if you would do any gay shyt. Dude coming up to me talking about,”let me buy you a drink”. Hell no, I don’t want to wake up tied up in Hotel ZaZa, eyes rolled over from being stone cold blacked out and darker than a Houston neighborhood after a hurricane with me not remembering a damn thing except the Cosby Cocktail you handed me with a grin on your face.

You damn right I’d vomit. I’d vomit all of your rape kit chemicals right out my gut like a college freshman that needs their stomach pumped from alcohol poisoning you dirty ass mother fukker.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx

Gay shyt on your mind no wonder you looking to move west coast future San Fran resident