Houston TX thread

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Went to Off the record yesterday downtown and the shyt was lit. We stay by Kamp, is it worth going to tonight? We don’t got a section and it’s only 2 of us. Any other suggestions for places on Saturday?

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
:what: Again. People shouldn't be upset they are without power yet again after a storm has passed through? I don't understand being upset at people that are upset they are without power and CPE appears to be fukking this situation all up. Parts of South Park do not have power, North Shore, CE King, Atascocita, Mo City etc... Black people don't only stay in the inner city anymore breh. It's easy to tell people tough shyt when you aren't the one without power in 90+ degree weather. Have some empathy bytch ass nikka.
Let them eat cake

draday

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you look on the Houston Threads right now its a bunch of Houstonians bytching at people like you.Also you don't know me I vote every election.Also name a neighborhood that's predominantly black that doesn't have power right now.Acres Home and Homestead have power ,the wards have power give me the area ....Greenspoint people said power was restored in hours.From what I've seen its alot of CACs in the Outer Loop and Grand Parkway
Lmao man wth? It’s ppl with no lights in the loop and out the loop. I’m from trinity garden and no lights there. No lights in studewood either. It isn’t just CAC’s in the putter loop

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
He's tweaking half of Alief still dark
Lol I said name the neighborhoods I ain't been to Northeast I was on eldridge Pkwy by West Oaks but they had power .All the people I know without power still stay in Porter,Manville, Atascocita one dude even on a the Entergy grid.Also venting frustration one thing the outright vitriol from some of these people about city making people want to tar and feather em.All on threads you see people basically telling people move then .I agree

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yeah I was right,that text from Xfinity meant my power was back on
These muthafukkas took a week to fix one transformer
What's even crazier is,I drove down the block and this one complex has power on one side, the other side been dark all this time
I would have been livid
:heh:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah I was right,that text from Xfinity meant my power was back on
These muthafukkas took a week to fix one transformer
What's even crazier is,I drove down the block and this one complex has power on one side, the other side been dark all this time
I would have been livid
:heh:

It's like that all over, lights on side of streets or one side of town and not the other

shyt is a mess

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yea I was looking at on YouTube. Houses look good

@Space Cowboy im looking at a couple of places, looking to move elsewhere in 3 years. Just planning.
You mean to tell me you’ve seen the incompetence from the local and state authorities this week and you’re still interested in popping up, moving to Houston? Are you retarded? Serious question.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I'm ready to move too fam
San Diego or Seattle as soon as I get my money right
:ehh:

I love Houston but I'm not trying to.go through this one more time
:no:
In both states you will see a even bigger failure from the state then Houston.San Diego and Seattle are full of homeless and high cost of living coupled with a state tax no thank you