Houston TX thread

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
In both states you will see a even bigger failure from the state then Houston.San Diego and Seattle are full of homeless and high cost of living coupled with a state tax no thank you

Can’t speak for San Diego but last year I was close to relocating to Seattle for a job. Did a lot of apartment hunting and cost living, the back end of Redmond is livable and you get a great view of mt. Rainer, as long as you stay away from corporate hq areas a single breh making 90K can survive. Plus they have rent controlled apartments as well.

Multiple coworkers told me unless you’re in downtown Seattle homeless isn’t really a problem, but we got homeless problems in Austin too and they never bothered me. :yeshrug:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Can’t speak for San Diego but last year I was close to relocating to Seattle for a job. Did a lot of apartment hunting and cost living, the back end of Redmond is livable and you get a great view of mt. Rainer, as long as you stay away from corporate hq areas a single breh making 90K can survive. Plus they have rent controlled apartments as well.

Multiple coworkers told me unless you’re in downtown Seattle homeless isn’t really a problem, but we got homeless problems in Austin too and they never bothered me. :yeshrug:

No lie, I'd love to relocate to Seattle. As someone who love the outdoors and hiking, camping, etc. Washington state would be perfect, plus my lady also love it there.

It's the only place on the map we can both agree on moving to :wow: We both said no to TX as a whole.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
No lie, I'd love to relocate to Seattle. As someone who love the outdoors and hiking, camping, etc. Washington state would be perfect, plus my lady also love it there.

It's the only place on the map we can both agree on moving to :wow: We both said no to TX as a whole.
So where do you live now?

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps

Seen a mufukka in Austin this past week that had a sign that said gimme a dollar or I'm voting for trump

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
So if you never lived here ...why do you feel the need to let us know you not going to movers here

We've both been to Texas many times. Even have family out there. Not interested.

Secondly, I was responding to someone else talking about Seattle as a relocation option.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Did you give him the dollar. :leostare:
dj-akademiks-nervous.gif

Lmao, but on the real...... I can not bring myself to give money to one of them people that squandered their head start.........

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff