Houston TX thread

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Xfinity just texted me that they have restored service,I guess that means my power back on
Saw a Centrepoint truck by the transformer when I was leaving for work
I don't want to check that gay ass map and be let down

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm not experiencing these outages from rain like yall.When have we ever been without power for two weeks city wide?I don't bytch and complain about storms I'm living on the Gulf Coast.If the people who stayed in New Orleans for Katrina survived I know the city will hopefully it kills off transplants.
I'm not even sure what you are arguing. But if you can't see that the city fairs worse and worse with every storm I don't know what to tell you. Derecho was a sign of things to come. Ike was a stronger storm but CPE reported more outages from Beryl which came 15+ years later.
This shyt is wild....CUT THE CHECK AND BRING IN MORE LINE WORKERS FROM OTHER STATES :mindblown:

Easily worse than the 2021 Freeze and im saying that as somebody who has power. Seeing MFs sleeping outside right now because Im assuming it's even warmer inside their apartment, Which is wild af
The lineman are here. I've passed by a few HS football stadiums where you can see their trucks parked all damn day. Word is CPE is really fukking this up logistically.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I'm not even sure what you are arguing. But if you can't see that the city fairs worse and worse with every storm I don't know what to tell you. Derecho was a sign of things to come. Ike was a stronger storm but CPE reported more outages from Beryl which came 15+ years later.

The lineman are here. I've passed by a few HS football stadiums where you can see their trucks parked all damn day. Word is CPE is really fukking this up logistically.
Like I said on the Northside power outages for short periods were common as I moved into the inner loop I got power back first or didn't lose it at all.Also too me places like Atascocita, Katy,etc aren't Houston. I just don't other than online see a bunch of native Houstonians wringing their hands about the outages.They barbecue they mea,t go pick up they aid and apply for they FEMA.Also life going on you see people went to baseball game and was hitting the clubs the very day of the storm.But all this complaining really as just another sign that transplants have forever altered this city.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Like I said on the Northside power outages for short periods were common as I moved into the inner loop I got power back first or didn't lose it at all.Also too me places like Atascocita, Katy,etc aren't Houston. I just don't other than online see a bunch of native Houstonians wringing their hands about the outages.They barbecue they mea,t go pick up they aid and apply for they FEMA.Also life going on you see people went to baseball game and was hitting the clubs the very day of the storm.But all this complaining really as just another sign that transplants have forever altered this city.
Breh please foh with that shyt :camby:

I know plenty of natives complaining about this shyt as they rightfully should. This continuance of power issues after storms that continually get worse as the years past is a failure of CPE and state leadership and your expectation is people should just keep quiet and push through? To what end? We went from a hurricane right into heat advisories, there are plenty of areas within Houston with predominantly black populations without power. But you want people to act like this is just another walk in the park. You can fukk off with that holier than thou attitude. People like you are the reason we can't get shyt done at the local level.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Breh please foh with that shyt :camby:

I know plenty of natives complaining about this shyt as they rightfully should. This continuance of power issues after storms that continually get worse as the years past is a failure of CPE and state leadership and your expectation is people should just keep quiet and push through? To what end? We went from a hurricane right into heat advisories, there are plenty of areas within Houston with predominantly black populations without power. But you want people to act like this is just another walk in the park. You can fukk off with that holier than thou attitude. People like you are the reason we can't get shyt done at the local level.
If you look on the Houston Threads right now its a bunch of Houstonians bytching at people like you.Also you don't know me I vote every election.Also name a neighborhood that's predominantly black that doesn't have power right now.Acres Home and Homestead have power ,the wards have power give me the area ....Greenspoint people said power was restored in hours.From what I've seen its alot of CACs in the Outer Loop and Grand Parkway

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Reading through reddit and I might be starting to change my mind on some of this stuff. Somebody/A lot of people benefiting big financially off this BS just like 2021.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If you look on the Houston Threads right now its a bunch of Houstonians bytching at people like you.Also you don't know me I vote every election.Also name a neighborhood that's predominantly black that doesn't have power right now.Acres Home and Homestead have power ,the wards have power give me the area ....Greenspoint people said power was restored in hours.From what I've seen its alot of CACs in the Outer Loop and Grand Parkway
:what: Again. People shouldn't be upset they are without power yet again after a storm has passed through? I don't understand being upset at people that are upset they are without power and CPE appears to be fukking this situation all up. Parts of South Park do not have power, North Shore, CE King, Atascocita, Mo City etc... Black people don't only stay in the inner city anymore breh. It's easy to tell people tough shyt when you aren't the one without power in 90+ degree weather. Have some empathy bytch ass nikka.