Houston TX thread

Daps
The workers not the ones to put that energy on. They dealing with the same shyt too most likely.
I think the 2017 workers didn't get the repairs done correctly after Harvey. The transmission towers and system that is broken right now from Beryl wasn't rebuilt as strong after the last hurricane. Someone cut major corners.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tbh I think the 2017 workers didn't get the repairs done correctly after Harvey. The transmission towers and system that is broken right now from Beryl wasn't rebuilt as strong after the last hurricane. Someone cut major corners.
Can’t blame the workers. Cutting corners & saving profit starts at the top.

Daps
They like having jobs man lol
Yeah but dont say they dealing with the power outage just like the average Houston family. Those linemen get paid 100,000+ to fukk us over. They not dealing with it like the rest of us. They had inside knowledge to book a 5 star hotel in advance. They even know exactly which towers will be faulty etc...

Silkk

Daps
Yeah but dont say they dealing with the power outage just like the average Houston family. Those linemen get paid 100,000+ to fukk us over. They not dealing with it like the rest of us. They had inside knowledge to book a 5 star hotel in advance.
Lol aight conspiracy brother :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Yeah but dont say they dealing with the power outage just like the average Houston family. Those linemen get paid 100,000+ to fukk us over. They not dealing with it like the rest of us. They had inside knowledge to book a 5 star hotel in advance. They even know exactly which towers will be faulty etc...
Lineman ain't living like that they blue collar dudes.They live good lives but they if they got a family they not rich.

Daps
Lineman ain't living like that they blue collar dudes.They live good lives but they if they got a family they not rich.
Lineman salary goes a long way in Texas. Especially if they have been doing it for many years those guys have a lot of disposable income. Add to that the inside info, they were definitely prepped to sleep in the AC every night this week.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'm done with this city breh
This is ridiculous
Power still out, traffic lights don't work and these businesses struggling to stay open
No drive thru,no dining in and no mobile orders
:mindblown:

Kroger's got billions but outchea going dark like the average mom and pop store

Beryl did all that?

:snoop:

Silkk

Daps
A lot of folks in my neighborhood (Humble/Atascocita) had power restored this evening. I’ve been on team Generac since last year, learned my lesson after that freeze. shyt was pricey but well worth it, highly recommend it for homeowners.
7a7c15af-cd41-4a0e-9eb0-95a5391883d4_text.gif