Houston TX thread

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Yeah, Centerpoint and our officials are playing with people lives right now. Seems like a lot of people will go without power for the rest of the week and those who got power, might not have internet access. They real bold on taking this stance considering we're approaching election season.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
A strong Cat 1 will kill Houstonians.

A strong Cat 2-3 and up may force a reset of the city.

:francis:I got a good friend of mine out Santa Fe who works on this kinda stuff and Houston is gonna be looking a lot like Miami in the near future.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah, Centerpoint and our officials are playing with people lives right now. Seems like a lot of people will go without power for the rest of the week and those who got power, might not have internet access. They real bold on taking this stance considering we're approaching election season.
Ehhh these dumb mfs here have shown they love incompetence.

Harvey
Uvalde
Freeze
Etc.

And they still keep voting for the same MFs :snoop:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

I've heard my side shouldn't expect power before end of day Saturday.
I'm just grateful I was able to fill up the tank. Wife and I went back home to go ahead and clean out our fridge/freezer and clean what we could before the heat overtook us. Back at our friends' spot now.

Glad we have somewhere to go, but this shyt here is nuts.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Houston has made improvement from the 90s but at the end they are in Texas and the county plus the city has been asking for more resources for things the state should take care of.

Centerpoint is the regional utility company and that takes regional coordination along with the state. Texas infrastructure is probably 15-20 years behind but they continue to tout a surplus. Honestly NO Government should ever have a large surplus and rainy day fund. That is just bad governance and over taxation

Silkk

Daps
Just got back in from running some errands and yeah its wild how much shyt got fukked up.

Im dipping out if we get another one this season. Imagine how much more horrible this shyt would be if it dumped just 10 more inches of rain........FUUUUUUCK That :picard:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
He’s saying if things were this bad to leave the majority of the city without power from a Cat 1 it wouldn’t survive a 2 or 3.
We already have survived those is my point.The city has been without power for a week before. Then these dumbasses talking about they power didn't go off as in the past you probably have moved since then.In 3rd ward I already know which streets would get power first if not never lose it.In Greenspoint I pretty much had good idea of which areas get lights back first. I've never heard anyone actually from here bytch like what's going on in here

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
We already have survived those is my point.The city has been without power for a week before. Then these dumbasses talking about they power didn't go off as in the past you probably have moved since then.In 3rd ward I already know which streets would get power first if not never lose it.In Greenspoint I pretty much had good idea of which areas get lights back first. I've never heard anyone actually from here bytch like what's going on in here
And we’ve also discussed how Houston has depreciated since the 90’s and 2000’s in terms of energy. I don’t know about you but if it just rains a little hard these days my power goes out for ten to thirty minutes. That’s the point we’ve tried to make. I was born and raised here and this didn’t happen as a child.Houston is so behind now a Cat 1 knocked out the power to over 2 million people. If a storm that is truly serious were to happen people might lose power for two weeks. That’s what we are saying. I don’t understand how any Houstonian raised here could dispute this in any way.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Sheriff Eric Fagan said someone threatened a utility worker with a gun but didn't release details. He warned any acts of violence or abuse will not be tolerated.

Keep trying people
:yeshrug:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
And we’ve also discussed how Houston has depreciated since the 90’s and 2000’s in terms of energy. I don’t know about you but if it just rains a little hard these days my power goes out for ten to thirty minutes. That’s the point we’ve tried to make. I was born and raised here and this didn’t happen as a child.Houston is so behind now a Cat 1 knocked out the power to over 2 million people. If a storm that is truly serious were to happen people might lose power for two weeks. That’s what we are saying. I don’t understand how any Houstonian raised here could dispute this in any way.
I'm not experiencing these outages from rain like yall.When have we ever been without power for two weeks city wide?I don't bytch and complain about storms I'm living on the Gulf Coast.If the people who stayed in New Orleans for Katrina survived I know the city will hopefully it kills off transplants.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I'm not experiencing these outages from rain like yall.When have we ever been without power for two weeks city wide?I don't bytch and complain about storms I'm living on the Gulf Coast.If the people who stayed in New Orleans for Katrina survived I know the city will hopefully it kills off transplants.
Bruh, STFU please.

Silkk

Daps
Sheriff Eric Fagan said someone threatened a utility worker with a gun but didn't release details. He warned any acts of violence or abuse will not be tolerated.

Keep trying people
:yeshrug:
The workers not the ones to put that energy on. They dealing with the same shyt too most likely.