Houston TX thread

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Been seeing their truck outside my spot since Monday..they still haven't fixed shyt
They need to stop texting me until the service is back up
Saw AT&T truck earlier today in my area, but not Comcast. However, when I was leaving HEB, I saw the Comcast truck pulling up in the parking lot :martin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Looking at this Whatburger app and gahdamn at how much shyt still offline :picard:

Specifically surprised that a bunch of shyt downtown/in the good areas still down after that hoe ass shyt they did two years ago to make sure they stayed up

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Some of yall posting like yall just moved out here.This wasn't even a bad storm Ike Ivan are yall being serious right now.Dude typed a category 2 would destroy the city lol.Harvey was 3 days of torrential downpour

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Some of yall posting like yall just moved out here.This wasn't even a bad storm Ike Ivan are yall being serious right now.Dude typed a category 2 would destroy the city lol.Harvey was 3 days of torrential downpour
He’s saying if things were this bad to leave the majority of the city without power from a Cat 1 it wouldn’t survive a 2 or 3.