Houston TX thread

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Still no power in atascocita, floors sweating hoping they don’t bubble up, all the food in the freezer destroyed i’m sure. Haven’t even opened that to see.

I charged mine to the game yesterday afternoon. Even if it was salvageable, I'm tossing it once power comes back on (unless it was an unsealed, non-dairy drink, i.e. bottled water).

H-E-B thought it was busy now, just wait.

Shout out to them though, because they were running strong no matter where we went.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Praying for all those affected.

Headed there tomorrow to visit my girl's parents. I went before in the pandemic and had a ball. Turkey Leg Hut, Shooting Range, BYOB strip club and had some creole food and BBQ.

This time, we thinking Breakfast Klub, Wine bar and some other stuff. Only will be there for the weekend. My girl's mom said she wasn't affected but we recruit for our Houston office and some candidates didn't have power. Can't imagine it in that heat.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Bruh :why:

I need gas terribly but I got enough to get out to like Iowa Colony or whatever, and they're straight as far as I know.
I waited at a shell for thirty minutes behind truck fags filling up their truck at the lone pump only for the bytch to not give any gas once I got to the pump.

Now in line at Sam’s Club and so far everything is smooth. Other places along 1960 are completely out of gas. If you need gas get it now. I bet Sam’s will be out of gas by the end of the day.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Praying for all those affected.

Headed there tomorrow to visit my girl's parents. I went before in the pandemic and had a ball. Turkey Leg Hut, Shooting Range, BYOB strip club and had some creole food and BBQ.

This time, we thinking Breakfast Klub, Wine bar and some other stuff. Only will be there for the weekend. My girl's mom said she wasn't affected but we recruit for our Houston office and some candidates didn't have power. Can't imagine it in that heat.
Why the hell you coming here when everything is fukked up. Ain’t no damn breakfast Klub open nikka!!!

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Went to HEB and it’s running like normal. Got ice, got sushi, got some lo mein. The first sense of normalcy in days.

Why the hell you coming here when everything is fukked up. Ain’t no damn breakfast Klub open nikka!!!
Y’all ever notice people like this only seem to care about influencer bullshyt and not local legacy restaurants like Frenchy’s? What’s with these people only trying social media joints and not classics like Frenchy’s? Bey gonna have to name drop the place again for y’all to be interested? Go to Pappa’s BBQ damn. Always interested in this influencer shyt.

Feels like a quasi-gentrification.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I hope muthafukkas get fired for this
We can't be losing power for days over Cat 1 storms
The state of Texas needs a political reckoning. Losing power like this over CAT 1 storms is reprehensible. I remember growing up we had all kinds of weather and floods and never had the power go off for days at a time. Republicans have stripped this state of all viable infrastructure. This is why it’s never good for one party to rule over one state. We are in a perpetual state of monoparty. Texas is now California’s twin; where California is a progressive nightmare Texas is now a conservative nightmare. Both could use opposing views in its politics to not make it stink with uniform opinion.

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Praying for my HTX brehs. I fled to nyc at the beginning of the month. Its been my MO these past couple of years to escape the July heat in Texas.
Not that im some clairvoyant, but after those initial storms we had in May, I knew the hurricane season was going to be wild. This type of shyt kinda reinforces my desire not to buy a house in the city.