Houston TX thread

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Hope everyone in dis thread is safe!

My brother is a doctor and did his residency in Houston. At one point I was manic and decided I was going to move to Houston and transfer to UH. I had just got out the mental health hospital and was driving thru Atlanta but got locced up!

One of my cousins from chicago lives in Houston too but me and him got beef so I can’t checc up on him.

But got damn…from the hot ass weather to all these hurricanes yall always have living in Houston seems like a rough time. I know it’s the 4th most populated city after chicago tho so folks must love it

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
How the fukk do we live in a place with so many energy companies and they can’t keep these lights on? I don’t remember lights situation being this bad in the 90’s during a storm or the 2000’s.
Poor infrastructure.

I just came back from Houston and I must say

Y’all got cockroaches 🪳 everywhere!

:scust: :scusthov:

I couldn’t live in such a place.

Houston is just a hotter Atlanta with roaches everywhere you go and the food is mid.

I’ll stick to New Orleans! :blessed:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Poor infrastructure.

Houston is just a hotter Atlanta with roaches everywhere you go and the food is mid.

If life was a movie the characters from New Orleans dream of moving to Houston

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Houston isn’t ever prepared for shyt. You knew this storm was coming. Still dont have power :snoop: . Too damn hot for this BS

Grew up in Michigan. We could go through blizzards/tornados/floods and not lose power. But if it rains hard here the lights go out. If there is a cm of snow on the ground near Houston the while city shuts down. Infrastructure here is so trash. Makes no sense that a place as big/rich as Houston is so poor at managing disasters

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Poor infrastructure.

Shut the fukk up

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Houston isn’t ever prepared for shyt. You knew this storm was coming. Still dont have power :snoop: . Too damn hot for this BS

Grew up in Michigan. We could go through blizzards/tornados/floods and not lose power. But if it rains hard here the lights go out. If there is a cm of snow on the ground near Houston the while city shuts down. Infrastructure here is so trash. Makes no sense that a place as big/rich as Houston is so poor at managing disasters
Blame the state government and bum fukk rural voting b*stards

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

It didn’t used to be like this. In 1995 or so there was a flood and my dad and I rented movies. Power didn’t go out once.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Poor infrastructure.

I don’t like my home city but saying the food is mid? Food is all we got. Anyone calling htown food mid is a bum. Nothing more nothing less.