Houston TX thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Heard it was one hell of a show. That nikka Kdot made an appearance and set it off to. May have been worth the wait brehs oh well

Elle

Pro
Daps
Hi guys,

I know I'm late to the party. I have a question though. I currently live in the DMV area and I am looking to relocate to Houston. I am in my thirties, single, no children. Can anyone give me suggestions on great places to live for someone in my demographic?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Hi guys,

I know I'm late to the party. I have a question though. I currently live in the DMV area and I am looking to relocate to Houston. I am in my thirties, single, no children. Can anyone give me suggestions on great places to live for someone in my demographic?

It depends on what kind of lifestyle you live.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Hi guys,

Midtown

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Hi guys,

In the Katy area, right next to me :shaq:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Galleria area

Agreed but focus on the area part.
The immediate Galleria area is going to be expensive. The wealthy part of Post Oak, Westheimer, Sage, San Felipe, Chimney Rock, etc. I'd recommend at least 3 - 5 miles out side of The Galleria.

Elle

Somewhere where you are located within all the major freeways is a smart idea. There's three main freeways near The Galleria, U.S. Highway 59, Interstate Highway 610, and I-10. With those freeways, you are set to go anywhere in the city very quickly and easily (without traffic of course. Traffic is hell)

It really depends on your income and life style.

I personally would pick The Galleria over Midtown/Downtown/Uptown and I would not live in any of the burbs. Katy, Sugarland, Kingwood, The Woodlands, Richmond, Pearland, Pasadena, Spring, Cypress, etc. too far away from the good parts of the city (IMO)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The heat didn't feel like this when I was a kid, something isn't right here. And what's up with this drought? :why: I remember during the summer it would rain every afternoon, now it's just hot and humid.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Hi guys,

What is it that you do for a living? Right now the spots to reside are Katy, Sugarland, Pearland, Galleria/midtown.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Just got back from my uncle's funeral in Studewood. I knew it was hot out here today but why does my phone say it's 102. It can't be that fukking hot.