Houston TX thread

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Same here I don't have to deal with the heat until I get on the train going home andman this shyt is brutal. My office stays cold though and the lab is a freezer.

about to leave now and I know my damn leather seats are going to be heated :to:. every time I jump in the ride it's at least 104 - 109...

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I love my city but I swear the summers here have me hating life. I look at the weather channel and see places like the bay area in the 60's and low 70s for highs during the summer and get extra aggrivated. Any thing over 85 degrees is damn near inhumane imo.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its the humidity that gets you. Dont bother trying to get fresh bc you'll be drenched in sweat by days in

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yall complainin about the heat...try ridin a motorcycle as a main vehicle with leathers and shyt on for a couple days...

Heat not that bad to me tho..only time i complain about it is when its like 103 or sum BS.

Anybody know of any interesting events comin up?

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yall complainin about the heat...try ridin a motorcycle as a main vehicle with leathers and shyt on for a couple days...

Heat not that bad to me tho..only time i complain about it is when its like 103 or sum BS.

Anybody know of any interesting events comin up?

Dave Chappelle is supposed to be coming down on the 24th of August...other than that it's the same ole shyt with Stereo Live and wherever the fukk. I'm older than most people on here I'd assume so I tend to keep to myself or the people I kick it with for the most part. Prolly gonna hit up that Chapelle show tho...

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I passed by House of Blues on my way home from work and it was a line of people, its 98º outside :usure: I'll pass on that.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
about to leave now and I know my damn leather seats are going to be heated :to:. every time I jump in the ride it's at least 104 - 109...
I actually get to work around 4am and get to park under a tree which provides all the shade in the world. Car stays cool. The only downside is when I get off the train I have to walk from the Reliant stop down Knight Road to get to my car. Its a 10 minute walk but lord is it ever so brutal but still fukk paying for medical center parking. These doctors done lost their fukking minds (15-20 dollars a day)

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Glad I work out here in Katy(for now)...been years since I had to deal with downtown Houston traffic...last time I went down there during the day I lost my goddamned mind

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I was out last week around 10 at night and was sweating like a crackhead. This humidity is like trying to walk through hot soup.

the way that sweat just hits your back is crazy.... even walking down the steps will wet you up... .... I find myself going to the rest room, taking off my shirt and trying to de-saturate the sweat if I've been out there for more than 10 mins ........

I got here in August 2012... so I can't imagine what July going be like ... :huhldup: .... :bow: to those that made it without A/C in the past and even now ... its no joke