Houston TX thread

Boy C

SPC
Daps
lol.

I got my haircut this weekend :smugbiden:

Not into J. Cole but any concert for $1 is a damn good price. Seems like it'll be over crowded at that price

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lol.

I got my haircut this weekend :smugbiden:

Not into J. Cole but any concert for $1 is a damn good price. Seems like it'll be over crowded at that price

It's the whole "first come, first serve" type of thing, so who even knows how early you'd have to get there to get in line to guarantee to get in. No online sales either, so I guess ones best bet is to ask a jobless friend to go stand in line.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Not going stand in that line in, in this heat. fukk that. I'll just continue listening to his CD in the comfort of my home and A/C.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
My job decided to LET(normally its straight business wear) us wear jeans during the summer months which is :mindblown: because I'm cooler in my slacks.

fukk its hot brehs....:to:

I'm glad I work in a control environment :ahh: stays 67 in my lab.. but damn brehs I don't want to do shyt on the weekends.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Re: Heat

shyt is no joke :sadbron:

I be running in this heat too. If people aren't hydrated and are in bad health I'm sure you can pass out due to the heat. Dudes be dying out there

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm glad I work in a control environment :ahh: stays 67 in the the my lab.. but damn brehs I don't want to do shyt on the weekends.
Same here I don't have to deal with the heat until I get on the train going home andman this shyt is brutal. My office stays cold though and the lab is a freezer.