Houston Rockets 2024 Thread - Cocaine Curry and AJ Griffin On Board

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Haven’t watched the last game yet but it’s so Rockets to get absolutely whooped by the Pelicans but pull out a gutsy win over the Suns on a back to back lmao this team is so Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The Rockets and their tendency to play up and tough to certain teams after taking bad losses never ceases to amaze me. They basically led from wire to wire and even fended off a late KD barrage and refs to get that win.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Next year if everybody takes the leap they’re suppose too, and Tari come back healthy., we should easily make the playoffs.

I didn’t expect playoffs this year. I expected improvement but playoffs was always too ambitious to me

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Rockets basically ran out of steam this game. Basically a schedule loss, but a lot of good effort was there early. They really had no business being up like they were based on the amount of talent at the top of the Clippers. Still sucks to lose though cause it was a winnable game.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Should’ve been a wire to wire type win based on the guys the Blazers had out, but it was good to see the Rockets turn the defense up from the third and on and put them away. Even Landale is starting to contribute, which very much helps the bench out. Jalen and Amen need more PT together. Amen may already be a star level defender, all he needs is more outside shooting. That monster dunk from Jalen was disgusting, I guess new fatherhood gives him more grown man strength.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Three road wins in a row :blessed: It was glorious seeing multiple players cook Wemby. 7’4” and was getting routinely roasted by Brooks, Tate, and JOCK LANDALE. Shout out to Landale, cause he’s been playing up to his contract lately. Maybe that early ankle injury heading into the season was more costly than we thought. I knew nothing about him prior to him signing but it’s good to see he’s being productive.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Cool to see the Wizards be a great punching bag for the fans tonight :blessed: Needed a game like this. Was pretty hilarious seeing Jalen vs Poole break out during the game. Jalen has been on a good stretch due to fatherhood, hope that stays up. NASTY move here lmao

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
NBA showing love to a new father :blessed:

giphy.gif

The power of the P.
:wow:
She “straighten” that man out and gave him motivation. Was that a double?
:youngsabo:
All the shyt talking we do, that’s a bad woman and greater men have fallen to less.
:pachaha:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Jalen is on a tear and it’s very good to see. Fatherhood has him going up, don’t even care if it was the Wizards, cause you have to look at the types of shots he was making. He was some effortless out there. Shout out to Amen as well. Landale as well. Looks like all he needed to do was recover from a really bad injury. Jabari came through as well.