Houston Rockets 2024 Thread - Cocaine Curry and AJ Griffin On Board

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This is the first Rockets game I’ve watched in real time in awhile, and games like this is why you need dudes like Brooks on your team. DeRozen was mad that Jalen stuffed him at the rim then scored on the other end, and DeRozen thought he’d get away clean with some bullshyt. Brooks was the first person to run up on him. It was a charade for Brooks to get a technical yet still get thrown out, but the Rockets really got after it after they hit a bit of a lull. FVV didn’t score much but his assisting was very helpful. Jalen and Amen were terrors on offense and defense. Shout out to the bench, they definitely came to play. Landale man can’t say enough about his play the past few games. I wish that injury never happened cause this type of play could’ve been happening sooner.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jock Landale just came on out of nowhere. That ankle injury must have been worse than reported.he plays his role perfectly. He’s not as talented as sengun but he plays much faster. Sengun be holding in the ball too long and slow sometimes. Like he’s waiting on the defense to double him.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yea I didn’t realize his ankle was THAT bad. It was brutal and basically took the entire camp and portion of the season to recover.

LMAO Poor Nets

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Gonna run the game back but I’m loving the groundswell of positive and hopeful comments. My preferred scenario is the Rockets and Warriors being the final play-in teams, and the Lakers missing completely

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Gonna run the game back but I’m loving the groundswell of positive and hopeful comments. My preferred scenario is the Rockets and Warriors being the final play-in teams, and the Lakers missing completely

I think it would be fitting and a sigh of relief for Rockets fans if the Rockets are the team to keep GSW out the play in and officially end this dynasty run they been on.

On another note I couldn't be more proud of this team. With Sengun, Whitmore and Eason out they still have ample talent to get the job done. Encouraging for next season but they can still do some really good things this season if they continue to close strong.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Rockets really have to just keep on winning and let the chips fall where they may, cause these other teams aren’t doing their job. Rockets smacked the hell out of the Blazers the other night but both the Lakers and Warriors won their games. It wouldn’t be Rockets basketball without them having to take the hardest route to try to make the playoffs. Oh well, dudes just gotta keep grinding.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
What a win for these guys but maaaaaan these other teams are so trash for allowing the Warriors and Lakers to continue winning. Rockets just have to keep fighting and see what happened. Father To Be Jalen is continuing to shine, and can’t use the “inferior competition” card cause that’s a very good OKC team. Everybody top to bottom contributed, and they have and they have to keep that up.