Houston Rockets 2024 Thread - Cocaine Curry and AJ Griffin On Board

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Missed the game. Wtf happened, looking at the box score, they COMPLETELY got stomped out

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Udoka may have to put hands and feet on his players

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Missed the game. Wtf happened, looking at the box score, they COMPLETELY got stomped out
Rockets just have no talent, kept missing out on the #1 pick and not being able to get a franchise player, Team will suck until they can trade for a true #1 or get a superstar in the draft.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
It's early so I won't panic but I want to see more creativity on offense. Lets focus on Green, Sengun and FVV and let the other guys find spots through spot ups, drive and kicks or transition. Also the defense gotta get better while they did a good job on Banchero Franz Wagner was living in the paint, Cole Anthony just took the game over.

They got a very tough schedule to start this season and coming into the Orlando game it looked winnable. To lose by 30 is a little concerning as a fan but they have time to get their shyt together. Amen has to improve his handling and ball control. He lost the ball without any contact from the defense on a 2 on 1 fastbreak with Sengun filling the lane for what would have been an easy dunk.

I hope Jalen isn't just a 20+ point scorer on a bad team. I feel like he plays the right way but maybe the consistency is just lacking. Maybe Sengun should be the focal point of the offense and let Jalen play off of him. But his efficiency has to improve.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amen looked terrible. As did Jabari and Jalen. Its the first game but isis t expect hat for the latter two. Amen looked like he forgot how to dribble. I can take rookie growing pains. Been doin it the whole Silas era but him not being able to bring the ball without losing the handle was jsut surprising. all his turnovers were unforced. I’m just goin chalk it up to first game jitters but Dillion brooks looked good. Sengun was a beast. Might have to ru. The offense through him more.

I was disappointed in FVV. Dude couldn’t even get pass bigs in the perimeter. I had to to go found out what the deal was and raptor fans said all the knee injuries have worn him down… he looked better coming out the second half but for 40 million I need him to carry the load and do a lot more. He had me wishing we paid for Harden instead but I’m calm down and at least let the first month came out.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Amen looked terrible. As did Jabari and Jalen. Its the first game but isis t expect hat for the latter two. Amen looked like he forgot how to dribble. I can take rookie growing pains. Been doin it the whole Silas era but him not being able to bring the ball without losing the handle was jsut surprising. all his turnovers were unforced. I’m just goin chalk it up to first game jitters but Dillion brooks looked good. Sengun was a beast. Might have to ru. The offense through him more.

I was disappointed in FVV. Dude couldn’t even get pass bigs in the perimeter. I had to to go found out what the deal was and raptor fans said all the knee injuries have worn him down… he looked better coming out the second half but for 40 million I need him to carry the load and do a lot more. He had me wishing we paid for Harden instead but I’m calm down and at least let the first month came out.
Nah breh, it's over. Amen looks like a deer in headlights and Jabari just is fukking awful.
Fvv and Sengun gotta tone down then turn overs

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah we need change our front court. We need a banger around sengun for this to work. Jalen disappeared in the clutch. Amen need to go to gleague