HOUSTON METRO BUSES (aka Official Bus Thread, yeah we got one)

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Houston Metro brought back the day pass this week...... I have fun with all day passes lol...

When I was in austin, I set a personal record riding Capital Metro for 13 hours straight.... At the tail end one of the drivers asked if I still wanted to cruise, I was like nah.... too tired lol....
for normal people a local day pass is $5 which is still pretty good cuz u can ride all day on the bus or the train

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Daamn i remember them old ass buses from when i was younger..that being said..wtf

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Why Houston's shyt look so complicated :dwillhuh:

Its plain
P6250041.jpg

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
I have to ask, why doesn't Houston Metro advertise on anything really? They could make so much money wrapping up bus shelters with ads and the buses also. Also why did Metro give up the Downtown to IAH bus route so rapidly? Honestly it was poorly advertised and poorly operated. No one wants to wait for a bus on a dirt lot. Advertising can get them plenty of dollars, especially from retail medicine, which is very popular in Houston.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I have to ask, why doesn't Houston Metro advertise on anything really? They could make so much money wrapping up bus shelters with ads and the buses also. Also why did Metro give up the Downtown to IAH bus route so rapidly? Honestly it was poorly advertised and poorly operated. No one wants to wait for a bus on a dirt lot. Advertising can get them plenty of dollars, especially from retail medicine, which is very popular in Houston.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/07/metro_no_ads_on_buses_despite.php

^^^Explains the situation about the adds for buses............. Only the light rail system can advertise on its equipment since light rail needs more funding....

It was $15 bucks one way and had low ridership.... Not to mention that the 102 does the same thing for $1.35......