HOUSTON METRO BUSES (aka Official Bus Thread, yeah we got one)

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
NJ Transit :manny:
800px-NJ_Transit_Nova_Bus_RTS_82VN_1587.jpg

NJ-Transit-bus1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
all my years here and i've never ridden the bus. i do kinda wanna ride the metro light rail tho. still have yet to do that.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I thought you could only take the train to new york?

Nah, NJ Transit has a bunch of bus routes that go to NYC...

They have two separate terminals in NY, one near Times Square and one in Washington heights, what's dope is they have direct connections to the Lincoln Tunnel & GWB, so they never have to travel on the local streets :ohlawd:

Except during rush hour you see NJ Transit buses on the local streets as there isn't enough capacity for them to go in the PABT at once.

Nope, You can take the bus there, but it's more expensive and it takes longer I think, I haven't taken the NJ Transit Bus to New York since I was a kid :russ:
NJ transit bus fare is distance based like commuter trains are, the further you travel, the more expensive it is. But if one lives in Jersey within the PATH service area, its cheaper than the bus to NY, plus that Lincoln tunnel traffic inbound can be :sadcam:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, NJ Transit has a bunch of bus routes that go to NYC...

They have two separate terminals in NY, one near Times Square and one in Washington heights, what's dope is they have direct connections to the Lincoln Tunnel & GWB, so they never have to travel on the local streets :ohlawd:

Except during rush hour you see NJ Transit buses on the local streets as there isn't enough capacity for them to go in the PABT at once.

NJ transit bus fare is distance based like commuter trains are, the further you travel, the more expensive it is. But if one lives in Jersey within the PATH service area, its cheaper than the bus to NY, plus that Lincoln tunnel traffic inbound can be :sadcam:
word? It must be easy to go fron NY to NJ and back during off peak hours.