HOUSTON METRO BUSES (aka Official Bus Thread, yeah we got one)

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
we gots trollies
6099071852_462d78f3fe.jpg

Trolley.gif

:banderas:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Yo I was on the bus when I got off work the bus emptied at the train station except for me I had 2 more stops to go and this nikka pulls over and goes into the liquor store and left me on the bus smh chicago transit ain't shyt

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Yo I was on the bus when I got off work the bus emptied at the train station except for me I had 2 more stops to go and this nikka pulls over and goes into the liquor store and left me on the bus smh chicago transit ain't shyt

should have said "get me something"

That's way too much bus to be on the street.

do they not have them where you live? they're fairly common in major cities, especially on routes that travel up avenues

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
should have said "get me something"

do they not have them where you live? they're fairly common in major cities, especially on routes that travel up avenues
I see buses but just not any "accordion" buses but I don't do a lot of city driving either.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
all my years here and i've never ridden the bus. i do kinda wanna ride the metro light rail tho. still have yet to do that.

no you don't. shyt is NASTY AS FUKK. they don't check tickets, so homeless people get on and sit they nasty asses on the seats. i seen one dude shyt on himself while sitting down, get up, and move to another seat :mindblown::scusthov:. that was the last time i sat down on the light rail. one homeless man was standing behind ladies and putting his dikk on their asses........can't lie tho, as fukked up as it was, it was kinda funny to watch the ladies faces go from :obama:to :merchant::wtf::whoa::dahell::pacspit::wow::sadbron::to::deadrose: when they realized what he was doing. :lolbron:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
no you don't. shyt is NASTY AS FUKK. they don't check tickets, so homeless people get on and sit they nasty asses on the seats. i seen one dude shyt on himself while sitting down, get up, and move to another seat :mindblown::scusthov:. that was the last time i sat down on the light rail. one homeless man was standing behind ladies and putting his dikk on their asses........can't lie tho, as fukked up as it was, it was kinda funny to watch the ladies faces go from :obama:to :merchant::wtf::whoa::dahell::pacspit::wow::sadbron::to::deadrose: when they realized what he was doing. :lolbron:

:snoop:......................... I know some women get harassed (usually visually) but man......