BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
idk breh

you right nikkas are evil in the US but I haven't seen the shyt i've seen online in other countries happen in the states
When I see nikkas beheading groups of men by the dozen while laughing and joking for the camera in LA then I would agree
Well stuff like that doesn't happen in America not for moral reasons but other. But the evil spirit still exist. It's not uncommon for American sticc up kids to Rob a nikka and flush his baby's head in the toilet or stab it in the leg

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Off topic: French rap is the best in the world right now. Just cant understand what they say. :francis:

:feedme:

I'm sorry but American hoods have nothing on foreign hoods breh

shyts a whole different mentality over there

Latin American hoods?

Yeah,

European hoods?

GTFOH.

Unless you're talking about Russia or Moldova or one of them Eastern European hoods, then European hoods aint shyt in comparison to America, just look up the murder rates.

Most American hoods wouldn't hold up compared to foreign hoods

Why yall brehs think hoods in places like Paris, Brazil, London, and the Caribbeans are sweet is beyond me

Only thing we have more than them is land mass, population, and guns

Dude, why are you putting London & Paris in the same sentence as Brazil & Carribbean?

Brazil had 60,000 murders last year.

England had 700

It's not the same world.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:feedme:

Latin American hoods?

Yeah,

European hoods?

GTFOH.

Unless you're talking about Russia or Moldova or one of them Eastern European hoods, then European hoods aint shyt in comparison to America, just look up the murder rates.

Dude, why are you putting London & Paris in the same sentence as Brazil & Carribbean?

Brazil had 60,000 murders last year.

England had 700

It's not the same world.
brazil is also quadruple the size of enlgand so take that into account, land mass and population density should be accounted for

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
This is the gulliest French blood in the hallways talking about “ sacrebleu! Gang! “
153a66e7682d5c2474cbe2d519b948df.jpg
:mjlol:
giphy.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
French hoods are serious business. Especially spots like Clichy-sus-bois and Sevran. Might as well be Camden,NJ. The UK comes of WAY more safe than Paris does. When I was there I took the train from London to Paris. That ride in from the north is sobering as fukk.

The reason people walk around thinking France/England etc don't have hoods is because they don't have as many GUNS as we do. But I assure you. French goons are with the shyts.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
always kinda stumped by the comments on how projects in the rest of the world don't match up to those in the US,like that is something to be proud of.Feels like abused kids arguing about who gets it the worst and can take the most abuse:yeshrug:If you take pride in being under systemic repression and it's real life effects you might want to evaluate the square you stand on,nothing heroic about poverty and crime that might get you physically out but mentally right were you want to be..:hubie: having access to guns to kill each other makes all the difference i guess,you cant be a true degenerate without one:snoop:

Same shyt everytime.

I dont get why Americans always look at shyt like this as a competition. Anytime a thread is made about hoods in another part of the world you instantly gets guys being defensive bringing up Detroit, North Philly, Baltimore etc. Furthermore the guys bragging about American hoods in here almost definitely haven't made any contributions to their city having the reputation it has.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Youths rolling with AK 47s

I live in the UK and one thing I notice about their music videos is that they show guns like it's nothing. Over here you can't show guns in music videos the feds will be at your door in less than 24 hours. I have never heard of AK 47s used over here. We mostly only see those rusty WW2 shotguns. France gun laws probably less strict than UK.

Last edited: