Housing Projects in France

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Same shyt everytime.

I dont get why Americans always look at shyt like this as a competition. Anytime a thread is made about hoods in another part of the world you instantly gets guys being defensive bringing up Detroit, North Philly, Baltimore etc. Furthermore the guys bragging about American hoods in here almost definitely haven't made any contributions to their city having the reputation it has.
bs
everytime a thread is made about foreign hood, a few people always gotta bring up american hoods out of no where and say "Americans don't know what a real hood look like." Especially when it's about London, France or Russia. That's when we bring up states to disprove them.
The only hoods that's with the shyts more than Americans are South, American, Carribbeans and South African.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like Gun violence in american hoods is just a side effect of america being a pro gun country

If weapons were available in mass in London. The gun violence would compare to the US.
They have all the same systematic problems we do that leads to poverty and violence among minority groups

I feel like you're under the assumption that because gun violence is higher in the US, then the people who commit it are more violent than people in other countries.(if im wrong my bad)

I mean US hoods are a lot more policed and oppressed than a spot in Paris or in some outskirt Asian/ African town

It's not a competition tho breh
All this shyt is terrible but I feel like the atrocities and the mentalities in foreign hoods differ than american hoods

In those migrant cultures murder and killing isn't taboo like it is here in the states
A lot of those people believe that killing your enemy is a natural part of life because of where they migrated from
Only thing they care about is their group and money

You can say that mentality exists in the US but I don't think its to the extreme as in other countries

I mean i've watched open mutilation videos coming from over seas. The amount of sadistic shyt they do to each other in london is :wow:
I've never seen a breh in the US throw acid in a bytch face as retaliation or see somebody get mutilated with a knife broad daylight
never replied to this, but it would be.
That's the point I'm making, the violence is higher in the US because of certain material conditions (easy access to firearms, apartheid states, bizarre under and overpolicing in the ghettoes, etc.)

I'm saying its more dangerous here, not that American people are more violent.

In fact, the combined knife/gun violence in the US in the mid-20th century was something of legend; more killings, but less firearm deaths.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

(english subs)

Already a classic. Saw it twice. Doubt the movie is going to change anything but in terms of representation, it's up there.

Made by Ladj Ly, who did this years ago (English subtitled):

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I remember one of the first times I went to Paris, this gig I did at this club was in the suburb outside of the periphery, or that expressway ring they got around Paris, in Aubervilliers.

anyways, long story short, had to hustle some hash from some dudes in those projects.

they housing projects got a unique vibe to them...

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I remember one of the first times I went to Paris, this gig I did at this club was in the suburb outside of the periphery, or that expressway ring they got around Paris, in Aubervilliers.

anyways, long story short, had to hustle some hash from some dudes in those projects.

they housing projects got a unique vibe to them...

Describe that vibe if you can.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Okay... I agree that European hoods as not soft like some American brehs would believe. But some of these posts are silly af. Europe's most violent hood(even in Russia) is NOT touching USA's most violent in the top 15 let alone top 5. St Louis and Baltimore are more violent than any hood in Europe for example and they statistically have made the international top 50 most homicidal cities where as no European city has. USA is the most VIOLENT developed nation in the world. And no I am not bragging. The Dominican Republic is actually SAFER than most American hoods and yes stats back that up.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Wow my co-worker told me he got a layover in Paris. He said they Parisians are with the shyt. I told him he better let them Pepe Le pews know you from the south side of Chicago & you’ll beat they ass with a baguette. He was nah Milk n cookies it’s that simple :hubie:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Is that A$AP Nast?

And why the fukk those 2 CACs posing with both heads touching each other?

Bunch of Omar's?

giphy.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The projects are the projects wherever you go. The architecture contributes alot to the mentality that is cultivated, you are mentally and physically in a maze.

In some countries they have started to change the high rise buildings and expand horizontally rather than vertically.

France has it's own set of problems as the government's implement the same system world wide. The same as America, just a different accent. It's a social experiment, push people to the limit and see how they turn out, create few outlets of escape then cherry pick the cream of the crop and make the others hate themself.

People shot and killed is not a badge of honour, nor the notoriety of your neighbourhood or the glorifying the mentality that comes with it, please don't make this thread go down that road.

Nevermind.....:snoop:

Projects in the South and West are not high rises so it’s not the architecture.

The problem is concentrating so many poor people in one small area.