House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Right, and this show has violence and yet you’re championing the need for it to have titties too. At least that’s how your post came off

Nudity is the whole point of those shows :mjtf:

HBO started getting better and winning awards when they STOPPED focusing on that lowbrow garbage. It's no coincidence.

The successful version of HBO we know now wasn't built on smut. Edginess yes, showing ass and t*ts no.
Did we both watch the same game of thrones that this is a prequel to?? :mjlol: All the nudity and sex in that show??

Yall ain't gonna shame me into not wanting to see some titties in my GoT...i'm not some gooner ass weirdo...but hair-covering-nipples in BROTHEL scenes of a GoT universe show is weird as fukk

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Did we both watch the same game of thrones that this is a prequel to?? :mjlol: All the nudity and sex in that show??

Yall ain't gonna shame me into not wanting to see some titties in my GoT...i'm not some gooner ass weirdo...but hair-covering-nipples in BROTHEL scenes of a GoT universe show is weird as fukk
And by the later seasons they stopped with the nudity. This is the goofiest shyt to be complaining about. Like did the scene not succeed in exposing a layer of Aemond as intended because you couldn’t see some pale ass breasts?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
And by the later seasons they stopped with the nudity. This is the goofiest shyt to be complaining about. Like did the scene not succeed in exposing a layer of Aemond as intended because you couldn’t see some pale ass breasts?
Yes. I would know more about Aemond's struggle and his conflict if I saw 6-8 nipples and an ass crack in that scene than if I hadn't.

Happy now? or do you expect me to hide the fact that I like breasts and the scene would be better and actually more more sense if breasts were visible in a brothel on an HBO show?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yes. I would know more about Aemond's struggle and his conflict if I saw 6-8 nipples and an ass crack in that scene than if I hadn't.

Happy now? or do you expect me to hide the fact that I like breasts and the scene would be better and actually more more sense if breasts were visible in a brothel on an HBO show?
Lmao @ make more sense. Just stop at saying I wanna ogle women and call it a day.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I seen what I needed to see. Dude was a weird kid that graduated to being an even weirder adult.

Daps
She was a great cast for looking like the young actress that played the character

but yeah her being a grandmother is weird. I can't tell if she's a young grandmother or what (I think she is tho right?)
She was about 15 when Aegon was born, and he’s about 25 ish? So she can pass for 40, especially since she’s never been a peasant, or had to work a day in her life.

:manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikkas really in here arguing about nudity?
Gvos91R.gif