House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Screenshot-20240624-162542.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Aemond a faggit and Cole a bytch ass nikka

That is all

As a show watcher only, it actually felt way too convenient and annoying that we’ll have another “important” character that we don’t care about. Like other said, the character development on this show has been stifled by the first season, and possibly this one. They chose a plot point focused show - cool, I’m sure the people who wanted nothing but action from GOT are satisfied - but like, even rooting for team black, I don’t feel connected to them and don’t care about any of them being offed.

God damn y’all are dummies about the fight :snoop:

I really was waiting for that to happen, I was disappointed lol

No that’s not. That’s driftmark - we literally see that guy talking to the guy who saved corlys earlier in the episode. Last season it was mentioned seasmoke is riderless over in driftmark. Baela was sent to Kings Landing

Cats really need to google or podcast every question they answer, so many wrong answers being given in the thread. We don’t spread fake news on the coli!

I mean, are y’all goofies gonna pause the shyt and jack off during the show wtf? Who cares about nudity…pasty ass no body having chicks at that. God damn

Right, and this show has violence and yet you’re championing the need for it to have titties too. At least that’s how your post came off

I can’t bring myself to call it boring, but yesterday’s episode felt long as hell to me, and if I were really wrapped in these characters, a 70 min episode would’ve been :eat:
You good? You woke up today choosing violence lol. I ALMOST want to give you pos rep just to help out.