House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I think he’s trying to say he’s a b*stard, which is probably a big spoiler if true. I’m not even sure who you are talking about though. I must have zoned out. I don’t remember a dude with long hair in a cottage
:facepalm:
He was in the first episode complaining about the costs of forging the scorpions

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:facepalm:
He was in the first episode complaining about the costs of forging the scorpions
lol I’m still not remembering. I might have been gone off an edible for that first episode, I don’t remember details. What’s his name so I can google him

Edit: Never mind I found him. Yeah I don’t remember this dude AT ALL. Wtf was I doing.

Daps
I think he’s trying to say he’s a b*stard, which is probably a big spoiler if true. I’m not even sure who you are talking about though. I must have zoned out. I don’t remember a dude with long hair in a cottage

960x0.png

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
lol I’m still not remembering. I might have been gone off an edible for that first episode, I don’t remember details. What’s his name so I can google him
No.

Three ppl complained to the king.

One about his goats
One about thecprice if salt.
And one about the cost of forging the scorpions

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No.

Three ppl complained to the king.

One about his goats
One about thecprice if salt.
And one about the cost of forging the scorpions
Yep I missed that entire scene because I stepped away. SMH I gotta rewatch it, seems like this dude is somebody I should be aware of.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
There’s a difference between not liking characters (cuz they ain’t shyt) vs not caring about characters/being wholly indifferent. Little Finger ain’t shyt for all his schemein, but he evoked emotion from viewers as we had strong feelings about him one way or another.

Like these people are just there, at this point I really just wanna see Criston Cole die, he’s the only one I have strong feelings about - weak ass nikka. :birdman:

Otto can go. Tired of his scheme-hatchery.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yep I missed that entire scene because I stepped away. SMH I gotta rewatch it, seems like this dude is somebody I should be aware of.
Yep. He's the blacksmith. During that hearing they sorta made it clear they need him/them because the army relies heavily on them. Aegon promised advanced payment for the work.