House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bull. Oz, Sopranos and The Wire didn't have titties like that. Sopranos kinda did, but not from speaking characters. What shows that "built" HBO are you talking about if I'm wrong :comeon:
They all had violence and sopranos had titties. Every hit HBO show that built the network had increased levels of sexuality or violence. This is unarguable.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
They all had violence and sopranos had titties. Every hit HBO show that built the network had increased levels of sexuality or violence. This is unarguable.
If they took titties out of Sopranos, no one would give a fukk. I never said anything about violence. You're overstating the nudity. True Blood had it but that's cause that show was ass. You're still not naming shows where the nudity elevates the viewing experience :rudy:

Got, True Blood, and Westworld are the only ones where they made speaking characters get naked that I can think of.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Bull. Oz, Sopranos and The Wire didn't have titties like that. Sopranos kinda did, but not from speaking characters. What shows that "built" HBO are you talking about if I'm wrong :comeon:

Oz did, they were few and far between but they were there.

Wire..... it's hard to get a black woman nekkid
Oz had the most t*ts of any hbo show ever. Adebisi was going insane because he couldnt get t*ts :dahell:
sad-depressed.gif

:troll:
For those who never watched Oz. They called drugs t*ts in there

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If they took titties out of Sopranos, no one would give a fukk. I never said anything about violence. You're overstating the nudity. True Blood had it but that's cause that show was ass. You're still not naming shows where the nudity elevates the viewing experience :rudy:

Got, True Blood, and Westworld are the only ones where they made speaking characters get naked that I can think of.
You must be young.
80s - hitchhiker, mad nudity
90s - dream on, tales from the crypt, and arliss, mad nudity, tales from the crypt put out two movies that had mad nudity in it.

Softcore movies and sex documentaries used to show mad nudity. That stopped around 2010/2015 when AT&T bought the company.

Hbo's sister station Cinemax was know as Skinnemax in the 90s, why u think they called it that 🤔

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Softcore movies and sex documentaries used to show mad nudity. That stopped around 2010/2015 when AT&T bought the company.
Nudity is the whole point of those shows :mjtf:

HBO started getting better and winning awards when they STOPPED focusing on that lowbrow garbage. It's no coincidence.

The successful version of HBO we know now wasn't built on smut. Edginess yes, showing ass and t*ts no.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Nudity is the whole point of those shows :mjtf:

HBO started getting better and winning awards when they STOPPED focusing on that lowbrow garbage. It's no coincidence.

The successful version of HBO we know now wasn't built on smut. Edginess yes, showing ass and t*ts no.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Don't get me wrong. It was a stupid ass plan but I can't be too mad at Aegon. He's trying to separate himself from Otto. Especially after there were no efforts to console him after losing his child. It was straight back to business.

GreenSide is a fukkin mess. We knew Aemond was a weirdo but even he's distracted with debauchery.

Last edited:
Daps
nikkas killed all the rat catchers and the rats are gonna get worse. Now they gotta hire more rat catchers.

Imagine showing up to work and thinking “cool cool, they finally opened up hiring”. Then the dude who hired you says “nah they just decided to kill everybody, see you tomorrow for your first day on the job and welcome to kings landing!” :mjgrin:
Made me spit out my damn water.:mjlol: