House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
lol @ criston cole’s master plan to kill rhaenyra was to send 1 guy sailing up there dolo to get his assassins creed on

otto heard the plan and was in DISBELIEF

I'm #TeamBlack but I felt for Otto in this scene. Recklessness, incompetence. He's tired of the clown show. He killed this scene though.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Otto damn near had a heart attack when they told him the "pretend to be your twin" plan. son couldn't believe these bozos :mjlol: I know his soul was in purgatory cause he lost all faith in the schemes and machinations he put together over like two decades to put his buffoon grandson in power - and started reminiscing about how good Viserys was :laff:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Otto's face could literally be the new :mjtf:
:mjtf:
F0bBqn3.png
:ottotf:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I was right at first in thinking black twin won. This is an interview with black twin. The director/editor just fukked up shooting the scene and mixing up the leg wounds.

I don't even think they fukked up the editing because during the fight they both get leg injuries. Either way, this highlights the importance of media literacy. Like, why the hell would the assassin apologize in a fealty like way before committing that? It was obvious it was Rhaenyra's vassal that won the fight, both by his actions and her reaction

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
1. I don't even think they fukked up the editing because during the fight they both get leg injuries. 2. Either way, this highlights the importance of media literacy. Like, why the hell would the assassin apologize in a fealty like way before committing that? It was obvious it was Rhaenyra's vassal that won the fight, both by his actions and her reaction
For the first part, They fukked up the editing. Yes they both had leg injuries but they were on different legs. I broke it down here:
You right
I rewatched the fight. Black twin had his right leg cut at the beginning. Green twin had his left leg cut after. The twin on the ground(green twin) pulled at the wound on the right leg of the other twin(black twin) to get free and killed him.

For the 2nd part: That's on them and fukking up the leg injury. Media literacy had me thinking twin won because of killing himself and acknowledging Rhae as "your grace". But someone else was like the black twin won because of the injuries. I went back and looked and yes the black twin won. That's their fukkup.

Somebody post the reaction when Ser StepDaddy tried to back OG Otto down and he was like that's my grandson, sit'cho weird ass down.
Ovl1MX5.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Bull. Oz, Sopranos and The Wire didn't have titties like that. Sopranos kinda did, but not from speaking characters. What shows that "built" HBO are you talking about if I'm wrong :comeon:
Oz did, they were few and far between but they were there.

Wire..... it's hard to get a black woman nekkid