House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
lqmN9TG.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Niccas gotta stop comparing this to GOT (first 5-6 seasons at least) & just enjoy it for what it is & appreciate they ain't just drop the ball completely to where it's almost unwatchable or sum'n & feeding niccas medieval itch.

Say what u want about GOT's latter seasons but dem early seasons, I mean, the bar is fukkin' high as hell, of course it's gonna be hard to reach :gucci:

Facts. I mean GoT was a generationally defining show. People were shutting down bars for a DECADE to watch this show. The collective experience was unmatched.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of dummy missions, why send Baela to fly over Kings Landing like nikkas ain’t declare war, got 3 dragons flying around out there and scorpion arrows :martin:

Sounds like that’ll work out 🙄

She's telling her to fly MILES out. All Baela needs to do is tell the Queen if they are mobilizing troops, which way they are going and how many there are.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
female nudity becoming more and more of a rare thing in these days. If that bath scene was in season 1 we woulda seen alicent from t*ts to taint. 2024 got us seeing nuffin but back and shoulders :francis:

They got scared off from the heat GOT caught from all the rape scenes, and in general Hollywood doesn’t want to risk it after MeToo.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That’s what I’m saying….

How the police catch your dumb ass immediately. nikka you are the police!

This dude tried to walk out the castle with a severed head in a Walmart bag thinking nobody would notice.
giphy.gif

Niigga I just dropped my lunch because of you.

Repped with a Neg pending. :ufdup:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The Twin fight was cheap drama ..which I’m not here for .

Ol girl saw the intruder twin and in the real world would’ve alerted the guards wayyy before he got anywhere near the queen..Want to have a twin fight? Alright cool…but don’t just add extra unnecessary drama for no reason.

Also it would’ve highlighted how dumb the move by Cole was even more by not even letting him get near the queen .

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Really need to see that vermithor tease from szn 1 get some action
And he don’t even got a rider yet :damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
People definitely shyt on season 5 in real time, the dorne storyline was killed by book readers and came off corny to show watchers. But other than that, the season was still piff
that struggle ass training/fight scene was WOAT

tumblr_inline_nvd41evX3F1tqw18p_540.gif

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Niccas gotta stop comparing this to GOT (first 5-6 seasons at least) & just enjoy it for what it is & appreciate they ain't just drop the ball completely to where it's almost unwatchable or sum'n & feeding niccas medieval itch.

Say what u want about GOT's latter seasons but dem early seasons, I mean, the bar is fukkin' high as hell, of course it's gonna be hard to reach :gucci:
agree. I view this show more like a side quest or DLC. This isn't going to be a 10 yr show. just enjoy it.