House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“I’ll kill them!”
“I declare war!”
“fukk dignity, I want revenge!”
Lol this dude is about to go crazy.:lupe: Meanwhile it looks like Rhaenrya is trying to scold Daemon for killing that kid.:camby:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:skip: She did realize it friend. Hence why she dismissed her attendants when they were trying to bathe her.
I’ll have to watch the ep again but from what I remember she just kicked them out while she was bathing because she was pissed about something. That’s different from actually dismissing them from her service. If she did peep game then she should’ve :camby:’d them from the jump, instead of waiting until she was in the tub.

I don't think Alicent is as smart as she thinks she is. She knows Larys is a creep but she still looks at him as an ally.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GQkKZy1W0AAgU1T

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Then I'm sick in the head. Don't tease me.
Give me the p*ssy.

GRRM put it in the books and you are live auctioning the adaption for TV.

You kill that child. You cut its fukking head off. You then take the headless body and toss it off the cliff.

Muthafukk that lil b*stard
As a dreaded “book reader”….I didn’t have an issue with them not showing the beheading of Jaehaerys. My chief problem, and why I found it underwhelming, is not having Alicent in the room when it happened and Helaena offering her necklace to save her child instead of her own life. Even if you know one of the kids will die, who the hell offers a necklace? Not having Maelor in the show is a missed opportunity, but the other issues made it less impactful to me.

Emma D’Arcy‘s acting was very strong in this, however. You could feel her grief through the screen.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
As a dreaded “book reader”….I didn’t have an issue with them not showing the beheading of Jaehaerys. My chief problem, and why I found it underwhelming, is not having Alicent in the room when it happened and Helaena offering her necklace to save her child instead of her own life. Even if you know one of the kids will die, who the hell offers a necklace? Not having Maelor in the show is a missed opportunity, but the other issues made it less impactful to me.

Emma D’Arcy‘s acting was very strong in this, however. You could feel her grief through the screen.
That was more of a display of her being out of touch with situations. By offering the necklace she was tryna save both of their lives on da cool.

Again..I'm tired of show fukkijg up the adoptions of the Book. You know why the Harry Potter films all flowed well? They hardly deviated from the source material.

This is why I be ready to fight fans of that trash ass movie "Black Panther" and "Wakanda Forever".

I really wanna geaux 3 rounds with Ryan coogler on a cage. I wanna use my knees, elbows, body and raw power to molest him and see and feel his body hit the canvas and the force from the slam vibrate through his body as I engage to place him in a seated full Nelson and make him APOLOGIZE FOR fukkING UP

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
That was more of a display of her being out of touch with situations. By offering the necklace she was tryna save both of their lives on da cool.

Again..I'm tired of show fukkijg up the adoptions of the Book. You know why the Harry Potter films all flowed well? They hardly deviated from the source material.

This is why I be ready to fight fans of that trash ass movie "Black Panther" and "Wakanda Forever".

I really wanna geaux 3 rounds with Ryan coogler on a cage. I wanna use my knees, elbows, body and raw power to molest him and see and feel his body hit the canvas and the force from the slam vibrate through his body as I engage to place him in a seated full Nelson and make him APOLOGIZE FOR fukkING UP
:picard:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Some beef is everlast...I'd love to break my painting/art hand in a fight tryna beat him into submission.....I want that muthafukka to have PTSD everytime he see a fat black country muthafukka with a limp...I want his children to inherit his shame.

Look at they dad and be like, "we love you...but you suck as a director dad".

I want my VENGEANCE and I will geaux to Hell and rape Lucifer and make Jesus watch and have his bytch ass daddy record the event.

I want that muthafukka out tha paint! :camby:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Gonna be alot of talking.....

Maybe, maybe not. I'm here for it. Ain't like it wasn't a lot of dialog episodes in GOT (or in the books even). Seem like the show has already let u down tho in terms of meeting the book's standard. Why still watch?

I'm reading F&B now (& havent made it to this part of the story yet) but they're two separate entities to me at this point. And even still, ain't no way u can compare them deviating a lil for blood and cheese of all people to that butcher job on Black Panther lol

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Maybe, maybe not. I'm here for it. Ain't like it wasn't a lot of dialog episodes in GOT (or in the books even). Seem like the show has already let u down tho in terms of meeting the book's standard. Why still watch?

I'm reading F&B now (& havent made it to this part of the story yet) but they're two separate entities to me at this point. And even still, ain't no way u can compare them deviating a lil for blood and cheese of all people to that butcher job on Black Panther lol
It's like jacking off and getting caught in the descending and ascending phases......I'm not gon stop. I've been caught. Might as well buss a nut:manny:you gotta see it through sometimes. They fumbled 1 time....they prolly won't fumble again.