House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Is the book a entertaining read? I heard he wrote it like a history book. Is the writing dull?
Best 800 page book I ever read. Didn't want to end and left the final page feeling like a new man.

The way (GRRM) writes is really impressive and very tongue in cheek and matter of fact. He uses big words, but still in laymen term laced sentences. He knows he is gifted, but he doesn't himself too seriously and that weighs heavy on story structures and plot sequences

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Regardless what the reason is, why the fukk would anyone want to watch a toddler get decapitated?

Anyone complaining about them not showing that is sick in the fukking head and needs to be locked up...
Then I'm sick in the head. Don't tease me.
Give me the p*ssy.

GRRM put it in the books and you are live auctioning the adaption for TV.

You kill that child. You cut its fukking head off. You then take the headless body and toss it off the cliff.

Muthafukk that lil b*stard

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Yeah sorry gang but they fumbled this to me. The whole point of the Dance of Dragons is it’s an anti-war tragedy. It’s a House gradually destroying itself through escalating violence. The Sophie’s choice dilemma is George R. R. Martin personified. Putting characters in horrific unwinnable situations to see how they respond and the consequence. He didn’t make Haelena a goofy autistic because you’re supposed to be able identify with her pain. He didn’t have Cole and Alicent clapping cheeks because it would cheapen the focus of the event.

This is how it started in Game of Thrones too. Small changes, book readers complained and we were told it’s no big deal, then big changes, then the story lost all meaning and quality of George’s work.

It just shows how surface level the understanding of George’s work is as well. There’s supposed to be ambiguity around how they even got into the keep. Theres even hints the “rat catcher” is probably Daimon since he knows the tunnels in kings landing. Here they just walk right in to an unlocked and unguarded room during a fukking war lol. Also supposedly they were supposed to kill Aemond. That’s like sending me to prime Mike Tyson’s house. Talking about “take him out”:mjlol:

We will see how it goes. Not hopeful anymore though.
Right..this is why I wanna jack slap Black Panther movie fans....if they read the comics, no way in hell they could like that film

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Team Green should be Team #Shambles
Alicent vs Otto for the King’s ear

Clubfoot trying to get Otto out the paint

Clubfoot telling Alicent all her servants basically report to him and she too stupid to realize it

Aemond & Cole plotting attacks behind the king‘s back.

Aemond being a shytty dad letting his bad ass kid almost ruin the small council meeting

Cole blowing the queen regent back out instead of at his post guarding the queen and her children.
#Teamshambles
:skip: She did realize it friend. Hence why she dismissed her attendants when they were trying to bathe her.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You stupid bytches can’t help yourselves :snoop:

Not everybody watched GOT or remembers that and it clearly fukking says NO SPOILERS

@hex :ban:
I just said I looked up the entire story in the book, the hell did you click the spoiler tags for?:heh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How much time passed since the end of season one because I don’t remember Aegon having no kids, and is he banging his sister?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
How much time passed since the end of season one because I don’t remember Aegon having no kids, and is he banging his sister?
Yes, he banging his sister.

It's days in Westeros but years in irl, the actors aged a little since then.

I dont understand the purse clutching over imaginary kids. Yes, you can be mad a kid got killed. But yall want to storm the castle over continuity. You should have watched a recap or did a rewatch. That's not our fault or the showrunners. At least, go contact the showrunners directly since you feeling pressed. Assume the kids existed last season, whether they did or not, since you refused to do any research other than asking a message board a question or holding the showrunner directly accountable.

I had a similar conversation with My brother (I expect more out of a college graduate but that's another conversation for another day.) He said they making it up as they go along.

No, the entire story is made up, beginning to end. Just because you refused to pay attention and want to be caught up in the hype ain't ours or the showrunner problem.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes, he banging his sister.

It's days in Westeros but years in irl, the actors aged a little since then.

I dont understand the purse clutching over imaginary kids. Yes, you can be mad a kid got killed. But yall want to storm the castle over continuity. You should have watched a recap or did a rewatch. That's not our fault or the showrunners. At least, go contact the showrunners directly since you feeling pressed. Assume the kids existed last season, whether they did or not, since you refused to do any research other than asking a message board a question or holding the showrunner directly accountable.

I had a similar conversation with My brother (I expect more out of a college graduate but that's another conversation for another day.) He said they making it up as they go along.

No, the entire story is made up, beginning to end. Just because you refused to pay attention and want to be caught up in the hype ain't ours or the showrunner problem.
I didn’t remember those two kids from the previous season, they said Rhaenyra was gone for days so I assumed it picked up right after the last episode of season 1. I’m not complaining about anything just asking a simple question. Didn’t anyone would take it so personal:russ:

Daps
I didn’t remember those two kids from the previous season, they said Rhaenyra was gone for days so I assumed it picked up right after the last episode of season 1. I’m not complaining about anything just asking a simple question. Didn’t anyone would take it so personal:russ:

I get it. Her oldest son has a whole new head of hair. It looks better than the chopped wig he wore last season, but hair doesn’t grow that fast.