House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Daps
HotD_AegonII_S02E01_HBO.0.jpg
Get drunk around a bunch of sharp swords brehs

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
poll results got me like :wtf:

rallying behind a thot trying to put her b*stards on a black family’s ancestral throne. then beheaded the black uncle who called out that bs.
:mjpls:

but forreal…Rhaenyra dumbass couldnt see having b*stard kids with dark brown hair would raise some eyebrows? have your side piece by all means but why let that cac blast off like Team Rocket in you ?

jesus:mjlol:
It's a matter of honor :hubie:

King Viserys gave her the co-sign, the Starks are riding with her so I'm riding with her :hubie:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I thought last ep had some great writing and politicking. Reminded me of early season of got. The fukkery is coming I’m sure

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Someone pass the mustard on that live stram. Can't wait until 5 in the morning to see my baby Alinecental.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
poll results got me like :wtf:

rallying behind a thot trying to put her b*stards on a black family’s ancestral throne. then beheaded the black uncle who called out that bs.
:mjpls:

but forreal…Rhaenyra dumbass couldnt see having b*stard kids with dark brown hair would raise some eyebrows? have your side piece by all means but why let that cac blast off like Team Rocket in you ?

jesus:mjlol:
Rock w the usurpers brehs

We stand w the rightful heir