House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Can’t believe people have the audacity to be team black 🤢
poll results got me like :wtf:

rallying behind a thot trying to put her b*stards on a black family’s ancestral throne. then beheaded the black uncle who called out that bs.
:mjpls:

but forreal…Rhaenyra dumbass couldnt see having b*stard kids with dark brown hair would raise some eyebrows? have your side piece by all means but why let that cac blast off like Team Rocket in you ?

jesus:mjlol:

Last edited:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know nothing about the books but dude they got playing Cregen Stark killed that role. He got 5 minutes of screen time and made that character seem a lot more interesting than most of the characters on this show which is one of my gripes about this show. None of these characters are written in a way that really makes me care about them. That Cregen character commanded the screen like so many other characters portrayed in Game of Thrones.. Most of these characters in House of the Dragon are just blah.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
HotD_AegonII_S02E01_HBO.0.jpg

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Game of Thrones was at it's strongest when it was mostly about characters' politicking
That's different...that's not considered talking.

HoD has useless banter as it doesn't progress the plot since this is a civil war story.

GoT was an actual story be told.

HoD should be more about quotelables and action